Help my needy cause

MEETUATLUMB

Copy and paste your thread here.. I'm muted at the moment so I can't reply to the thread on rs forums.

If you provide some information to what your thread is about then there's a higher chance that users of this forum will support you.

MEETUATLUMB

Ok so basically Jagex really have made some very poor updates over the last 2 years, the Protect Item/Non Protect Item BH worlds being the most recent.

Here is a way that will fix their last 2 stuff-*ps; concerning 26k'ers (Now 76k), people getting free potential and 1 itemers.

First off, to fix 1 itemers, people can not cross the ditch without risking 75k. Once across the ditch, they can not use protect item unless they're still going to be risking 75k (So say they had claws, they can't protect item unless they also had say 75k cash). The same works for PvP worlds, but instead of crossing the ditch, it would be leaving a safezone. This means that 1 itemers can't protect their 1 item, so they will lose it, so they will give up on their pathetic "lives"

Secondly, people getting "Free EP", 26k/76k'ers

Previously, people would bring 4 items and just protect item when attacked. With my brilliant idea that took me only 1 minute to think of, people wouldn't be getting "Free EP" as they would still have to lose 76k if they died.

Upsides:

-Prevents 1 itemers

-Allows "non skulled" PKing

-Comes as close to as possible, at preventing people getting Free EP

-Provides a real PKing feel as you can actually smite them now, and they can actually toggle Protect Item prayers

Downsides:

??

Thanks for your support everyone

If it were implemented (we're talking Jagex here so probably will never happen) it would put a stop to a lot of the filth that's slowly killing the wildy.