most effective pking method

spiit n pk

Hey. been trying to get my account of its feet from being flat ass broke. ive gone from 10k to 900k in 2 days doing flax lol.

Anyways im thinking soon ill have enough to pk again, based on my stats whats the best combo etc?

att: 60

str: 75

range: 75

mage: L..55 (once i get enough cash im gonna alch to 82, do dt and get addy gloves. just cant atm)

def: 1

pray/:31

hp: 68 or 69

I was having some success before i got 60 attack with bolts/mauling. Sicne 60 attack ive lost everything loll. maybe bolts dds? or knifes dds? i really dont know, any suggestions at all for combos and or methods/where to pk besides edge or low level clans even that you can hook me up with. please help. mm done etc.

there is no guaranteed best pking method sir. You have a pick a style you like, whether it be range, melle, or a combo of the too, then use that. I personally like x bow - dds. Other people just d scim - dds. others rune knives - r cbow - maul..

fool around with switches and find one you favor.

Best of luck.

Whatever you like to do, combine it... No one can tell you how to play RS :S

Oh, your so wrong sir. I guess you haven't met me ^.^.

im a strictly mage / melee pker, i dont like range, so i blitz/ d scim, then when im ready, dds lol but you dont have magic, so prob range to dds :p , c bow to g maul is good by range i mean msb

I think karil x bow/msb -> Gmaul/dds

and:

whip to steel halyberd works

LOL AHHAHAHAHA OMG SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

OWNED