What IS off topic...?

Eric

So many people are finding it hilarious without getting any of the references lol :l if you knew what it was talking about you'd find it even funnier

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• gfdgfd

• Gareth l Rare

• Mori

So many people are finding it hilarious without getting any of the references lol :l if you knew what it was talking about you'd find it even funnier

dude i tried sitting down last night and making a new one, but it was no where near funny so i just x'd out..

i'll sit down and write out a script today before i start typing it..

i need a good premise though, should i do it with the same idea like 'an explanation of foe' but with the leadership or something?

Gareth l Rare

dude i tried sitting down last night and making a new one, but it was no where near funny so i just x'd out..

This

I made a spoof off that jake kid but it didnt save correctly and had to redo

Tried to redo it but didnt have any credits  ;o just cant think of any good enough banter moments that will be more epic  :(

Were going to have to discuss this on fb inbox...keep it secret so final result is genius  :nice: