99 attack 99 str 20 defence

Il_0_Paul

I turned it off, because of music and quality, but im sure it's a decent vid if you're maxed, just maybe get camstia and maybe work on a higher quality editer, but if thats all you can get ur hands on, and you enjoy making it, all that counts bud

I turned it off, because of music and quality, but im sure it's a decent vid if you're maxed, just maybe get camstia and maybe work on a higher quality editer, but if thats all you can get ur hands on, and you enjoy making it, all that counts bud

Few things I think you should know about me:

I don't care about quality

I don't care about editing

I don't care if people watch my videos or not

I am one of the most arrogant pures

I say i don't care that if people watch my videos but yet post it so they get watched

:EDIT

Looked at the first clip and clicked away, d scim 99 attack na uh

I am one of the most arrogant pures

I say i don't care that if people watch my videos but yet post it so they get watched

:EDIT

Looked at the first clip and clicked away, d scim 99 attack na uh

lol i was pking yesterday when one would lose a whip if they died with it...

I'm sorry but why make vids and post them in public forums then?

I'm sorry but why make vids and post them in public forums then?

Just because I don't care if people watch the videos or not, doesn't mean I don't want people's input on my pking skill or lack thereof. Basically I don't want to be famous or anything like that... I just want to see what foe members/my friends think of how I pk. This is part of the reason for why I hardly edit my videos.

Then don't fucking post your trash all over the forums

Then don't fucking post your trash all over the forums

ouch?