tattoo design

Eric

since i can't draw, or PS, i need one of you ballers to help a fellow baller out..

i need just a simple throw together for a tattoo idea so i can email it to my artist in cali..

its pretty basic, just a few chains (2, 3, or 4, whatever looks cleaner) intertwined with a break in the middle with some fragments around it..

like this in a sense..

then i need Thin & VERY LEGIBLE tattoo cursive type script that says "Break These (above) Chains (below)"

back-story and explanation on the idea:

they're lyrics from one of my favorite bands "As Blood Runs Black" the full lyrics are "Break these chains, that grab your soul!" and the significance to me is the "chains" are a metaphor for anything in your life that may be holding you back from your dreams or accomplishing goals. whether its vices, addictions, or negative decisions/people in your life, you gotta break through it/them to succeed in anything you do. kind of an Overcoming obstacles idea.

i'm getting it on my back left calf, and i have a GREAT artist, who's gonna give me a GREAT deal i just need something to send him so he can start drawing it up for me.. 

thanks guys  :wub: <3 :wub:

Gl on your tattoo, If i would make a tattoo i'd chose an eagle on my shoulder or something

FOE EAGLE TATTOOS FTW

can we put up a vote demanding that all HC & leaders have to get FOE tats..?  :nice:

Gareth l Rare

Since you pm'd me on FB sure

But if you can wait 2-3 weeks as by then ill be finished college and getting packed for UNI woop woop

But obz, my baby boo as personally asked me so its like i have too :wub:

As for the reason why, full support. I always say get a tat if it means something to you and can see this means a great deal

So ill see what i can do sweaty....now get back on the corner and make me some money

Since you pm'd me on FB sure

But if you can wait 2-3 weeks as by then ill be finished college and getting packed for UNI woop woop

But obz, my baby boo as personally asked me so its like i have too :wub:

As for the reason why, full support. I always say get a tat if it means something to you and can see this means a great deal

So ill see what i can do sweaty....now get back on the corner and make me some money

:( :( :(

idk if i can wait that long, i've already been putting it off for like 3 weeks now and i got the guy breathing down my neck texting me everyday like "yo bruh i'm mirin i need some ide4z plx kau53 for some reason i can't wait for you to get out to cali, i need to know right now while you're 2000 miles away bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh"

ok, well, maybe that isn't a direct quote, but thats typically how i read things anyways..

so this was my horrible attempt,

all done in Paint so don't hate too much + it took me a total of 2 minutes, not kidding..

esw8s8.png

the only thing i'd try to fix would just be centering the words properly,

i want them more and an angle to fit above and below the chain better..

but w/e all i needed was a "rough draft" so he could have an idea of what i wanted..

Long live Mortuls tattoo lol

is there an english translation for this?

i am being honest.. no hate. i don't like it.

good thing its not going on you then huh?