Best way to make decent cash @ low lvl?

dmonspawn

Okay, I tried doing pineapple pizzas @ lvl 65 cooking but that isn't much profit and takes nearly forever. So Im wondering whats the best way to make money at my lvl? Im only asking for basic ways that to most of you guys isnt making any cash at all but only with like 520k geepees and like 300k in gear Im kinda broke already at lvl 36 and dont have much money to train..

So Im wondering if anyone would be nice enough to tell me how to make at least 200k-300k an hour at my level with not too much work per hour.

Here are my stats of like 2 hours ago, so tell me the best method of making cash thanks!

(sorry its a gif)

Posted Image

ummm honestly spin flax at lummy bank, is like 100k+ an hour and its also kinda afkable.

Well i was gunna spin flax once I get 10 crafting tomorrow for 50ish crafting and not soo much the money, tho that is a bouns. But cant I just but flax and spin and sell for a CLOSE price to keep my loss low?

ummm honestly spin flax at lummy bank, is like 100k+ an hour and its also kinda afkable.

Well i was gunna spin flax once I get 10 crafting tomorrow for 50ish crafting and not soo much the money, tho that is a bouns. But cant I just but flax and spin and sell for a CLOSE price to keep my loss low?

He already ment buying flax --> spin it and sell bow strings.

That's around 100k an hour, that's how I made my first money on my noobie pure.

Beastdefire

There are tons of ways that don't involve skills but involve a lot of manual labor, for example, grinding unicorn horns, adding pineapple slices to pizza (involves a little cooking xp), adding herbs to vials of water, etc.

• 2 months later...
Aeons Decay

Use a hammer on a coconut, use coconut on an empty vial, sell the coconut milk

I'm pretty sure it's like 400k cash an hour but a bit of clicking