[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

New best prayer level?

hyb r 1 d

Well now that smite is practically useless, I would have to say that the best prayer is going to be 13.

High hits without the combat levels, and you auto prot an item.

1 or 13 ftw tbh. 13 for p2p, 1 for f2p =]

Get any prayer level you like at lvl 65, and I'll 3 hit you with my 44 prayer.

I beg to differ, i assume you mean with a maul? granite maul is extremely innaccurate, and all it takes is some decent food, maybe take some combo food and i could eat through it, also, the fact that i am a f2p pker, i would not even bother fighting you on p2p.

1 or 13 ftw tbh. 13 for p2p, 1 for f2p =]

Get any prayer level you like at lvl 65, and I'll 3 hit you with my 44 prayer.

I beg to differ, i assume you mean with a maul? granite maul is extremely innaccurate, and all it takes is some decent food, maybe take some combo food and i could eat through it, also, the fact that i am a f2p pker, i would not even bother fighting you on p2p.

Myself being 87 str, 85 mage at 65 combat, I've downed multiple 70+ pures on several occastions. (And yes, with them eating)

13... thats the best i think they might come with an other effect for smite....i readed they ganna focus on pray in future more pray updates will prob come soon!

Chris|Chipsofcwis

13 probably, Im 52, but seeing how smite is useless now...

13... thats the best i think they might come with an other effect for smite....i readed they ganna focus on pray in future more pray updates will prob come soon!

I hope gh0st is right. I heard about the prayer updates, but who knows what they could be.

I say 13prayer but I find this very unfair for players like me(31prayer). 31prayer makes you hit 1 higher and the diference is 3combat and even though I didn't got it to protect item(I don't protect prayer no matter what item I've, unless I'm getting pjed) but pretty much everyone with 31prayer got it to protect item.

I believe JaGex rushed this abit because players were freaking out.

Hopefully JaGex will fix this.

13 If you dont want overheads, 44/45 Still best overall imo.

I think 31 prayer not got much point to it now though.

If your involved in clans i'd say 43-52 is best due to praying in wars or mini's and prayer not dropping fast when 5 kids are on you.

But if you solo pk i'd say 1-34.