• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Jim

Murder he wrote i hope you know u look reallly reallly gay flexing and taking a picture through the mirror which is what little girls do on myspace  (n) myspeace pictures aawww so amazing

The thought of why you would qoute your own pictures on a forum made me lol.

I mean, he must think he's attractive or wants attention.

He's sadly mistaken. And your girlfriend is nothing to brag about.

Murder He Wrote

Murder he wrote i hope you know u look reallly reallly gay flexing and taking a picture through the mirror which is what little girls do on myspace  (n) myspeace pictures aawww so amazing

Oh, that hurts me so much.....

ha ha. and yes, i do think I'm quite "OK" looking, and I'm secure enough to think that....and as for my girlfriend, i also think she's quite attractive, and multiple people agree, but tbh, she could be the ugliest thing in the world as could i, and it wouldn't make a difference... the idea of quoting a picture of yourself on a runescape forum....isn't that "whacked" in my mind, I'm sorry i don't enjoy ridiculing others pictures and posts as you do.

and for that matter, i think it's ridiculous that you care that much..........i mean why would you care? you think I'm cute or something?

seems like it :/

ha ha. and yes, i do think I'm quite "OK" looking, and I'm secure enough to think that....and as for my girlfriend, i also think she's quite attractive, and multiple people agree, but tbh, she could be the ugliest thing in the world as could i, and it wouldn't make a difference... the idea of quoting a picture of yourself on a runescape forum....isn't that "whacked" in my mind, I'm sorry i don't enjoy ridiculing others pictures and posts as you do.

and for that matter, i think it's ridiculous that you care that much..........i mean why would you care? you think I'm cute or something?

You're insecure and want some compliments.

Nice long ass post, hide your insecurities some more. Cover up your acne!

How about not flaming....

Hypocrite

Hypocrite

Lol yeah, because I see something funny on a RL picture forums that's not even about the pictures about how ugly or good looking they are, I just think it's funny to quote your own pictures on a forums and then it's my fault in the end?

I got enough knowledge to know that you didn't know an answer to reply back so you just choose that one. Because it obviously was the easiest way out.