• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

Idk why but image shack tilts my picture to the left... Homos

Omg its a skrawny mug!

http://img651.imageshack.us/i/picture003x.jpg/

Quoted for obr, Brawlic ass nigga

Need arms, chest, shoulders, traps, back, legs.

I cry when I see ppl with just abs.

I got some decent legs for my size, I'm working on my arms now Im packing on mass first, I weight 115 I'm aiming for around 140 By next summer, Zyzz for life

JEEZ. 115? That's anorexic lol unless you're below 5 feet. Don't just work on your arms right now, alternate each day, focusing upper body lower body and giving them rest. If you REALLY want to be built you would do that. Lol 140? You can get that in a month if you just tried. EAT MOAR.

Creamie pies

I honestly eat so much, I need to start eating butter for that extra mass, I eat pasta 3-4 times a week and Almost every day I eat steak or chicken for lunch/dinner

Yeah I know what you mean, I used to be skinny, but I guess I grew out of my metabolism when I started eating like crazy. I'm not real heavy, I'm at like 158 right now, 6"0, but I'm aiming for 170 by the summer as well.

So we'll see.

Yeah I know what you mean, I used to be skinny, but I guess I grew out of my metabolism when I started eating like crazy. I'm not real heavy, I'm at like 158 right now, 6"0, but I'm aiming for 170 by the summer as well.

So we'll see.

I'd say 158@ 6'0 is quite skinny. I'm 6'1 and back up to about 187 right now.

@creamie 500 more calories than your maintenance and you will gain weight. I suggest using a calorie intake calculator as opposed to what you "believe"

Also, do not ignore squats, deadlift and bench press. They add mass.

Edit: Fuck it Bras, I'm making a fitness childboard.

Creamie pies

So we'll see.

@creamie 500 more calories than your maintenance and you will gain weight. I suggest using a calorie intake calculator as opposed to what you "believe"

That board would be pretty nice, Subforums for weights eg 100lbs 150lbs ect But don't let steroids be a mod he pulls his shit straight from wiki

So we'll see.

158 at 6"0 was optimal for me because I wrestled at 152 this year, next year I'll probably bump up to 170 which is my goal. I mean it is skinny, but compared to some other guys, I'd say I'm pretty average with the height and weight especially since I'm still a growing boy at 16. I'm just gonna squat, bench, and dead lift 4evaaa.

I just want my beach buff body in time for the beaches and the water parks I plan to visit this summer.

ohh nice sub forums btw, finally something for the fat kids.

So we'll see.

That board would be pretty nice, Subforums for weights eg 100lbs 150lbs ect But don't let steroids be a mod he pulls his shit straight from wiki

fucking idiot, sorry if iv actually trained for years so i know what im talking about, judging by the above you don't know shit and probs care about runescape or something far more than anything worth carin about

I'm 6'0 and 140 lbs? 158 isn't thin lol, maybe in America but here the average for 6 feet is 150-165lbs

edit: this is with minimal fat, nobody likes fat.

I'm 6'0 and 140 lbs? 158 isn't thin lol, maybe in America but here the average for 6 feet is 150-165lbs

140lbs? Im 140lbs 5'10 and I think Im skinny

I'm 190 6'2

I'm 190 6'2

You started gym though didnt ya?

I'm 190 6'2

Lack of cash leaves me falling behind on my gym usage. Which sucks because i gain muscle very fast.

IXI Brid IXI

I'm 190 6'2

Lack of cash leaves me falling behind on my gym usage. Which sucks because i gain muscle very fast.

180 5'11 :/