[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

==Real Life Pictures==

Justin|1 PureDevil

Sefket, seriously why make such close ups?

Pics look much better when ya make em a bit further away.

@Its_On, it's actually not bad.

I dunno but that's just a normal nose

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

It's funny how people are flaming Ikz's girl.

I can guaruntee you everything I own that Ikz has gotten more pussy than every little fucker whos flamed his girl on these boards. Especially you, Env, yet you'll probably be turning gay pretty soon because no one likes your fat fucking rolls that go over your 2 inch penis.

Yet you're still going through puberty obviously, so I guess it's not your fault. EAT TO STOP THE BULLYING FAGGOT.

It's funny how people are flaming Ikz's girl.

I can guaruntee you everything I own that Ikz has gotten more pussy than every little fucker whos flamed his girl on these boards. Especially you, Env, yet you'll probably be turning gay pretty soon because no one likes your fat fucking rolls that go over your 2 inch penis.

Yet you're still going through puberty obviously, so I guess it's not your fault. EAT TO STOP THE BULLYING FAGGOT.

Oh lawd, you sunk my battleship.

Sorry for double post.

It's fucking truth, I'm sick and fucking tired of these random fucking tards flaming people to the utmost extreme so that they might be able to find an e-buddy who's exactly fucking like them.

It's fucking truth, I'm sick and fucking tired of these random fucking tards flaming people to the utmost extreme so that they might be able to find an e-buddy who's exactly fucking like them.

Touche, good sir, touche.

I bite my tongue when I see such comments, because I'm worse than you. LOL

This is my girlfriend good thing she has long hair or you might have seen some boobs.

I might be sleeping alone tonight.

Posted Image

LOL

i am laughing so hard right now. thank you. you just made my trainning like 100 times less boring

Posted Image

You look like that kid from 'Weeds'.

If not, blame it on the low resolution :p.

@WC, why did you add that last picture?

I know you made it to show off to the girls but I ain't gay bro..  :p

Posted Image

New picture of this weekend clubbin, I look fucked up I know :D.

Nice shoes berniej :) Lakai toch?

ik moet ook weer nieuwe shoes hebbe man :/ moet bestelle ofzo

i need to get a new job aswell >_> ontslage omdat ik binnekort geoperreert moet worden ouwe :S

gaan ze me beetje ontslaan :S

i need to get a new job aswell >_> ontslage omdat ik binnekort geoperreert moet worden ouwe :S

Jah man Lakai ;), k had ze ook besteld ouwe :p. Op freshcotton.com, ken je wel denk?

Haal wel veel shit daarvan :p.

Waarom the fuck gaan ze je daarom ontslaan, te bijdehand =\.

Jah man Lakai ;), k had ze ook besteld ouwe :p. Op freshcotton.com, ken je wel denk?

Haal wel veel shit daarvan :p.

Waarom the fuck gaan ze je daarom ontslaan, te bijdehand =\.

omdat ik dan niet genoeg uren draai ofzo :S ik ben fucking 5x werknemer van de fucking maand geweest :P gaan ze me ontslaan, dus ik zeg; okay, beetje raar.. mja als jullie dat willen ik vind het best

en nu ga ik bij me oom werken in z'n kledingzaak, 11.25 per uur :P en niet zwart

maar ik mag maar 20uur per week werken, maar komt allemaal wel goed :P

dan neem ik gewn andere baan voor die andere uurtjes toch :whistle:

& ja ik kende die website al :P ik bestelde daar ook eerst, maar is al tijdje gelede :P

ik moet toch weer nieuw shoes hebbe enzo dus ik ga ff kijken :P

ai, rustig

ye, i'll take it back to english ;)

My shoes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Sunwearz:

Posted Image

^ i have like 6 other brands i'll post later

i'll post a irl pic when i find the time to make proper one

@ Alex: Check ff

www.urbanindustry.co.uk
daar heb ik me shoes gekocht

Haha I already typed my entire message in Dutch before I remembered Jamie's post. Lol at Macedonian btw, like I have chance :p.

Aight mate, cuz it's you ;).

@Stef, aaah dope shoes mate :D.

I like those style of kicks as well ;).

Those are Ray Ban glasses right? ^^

Oh thanks for the website! Was already looking for a website with good adidas shoes :).

Haha I already typed my entire message in Dutch before I remembered Jamie's post. Lol at Macedonian btw, like I have chance :p.

Oh thanks for the website! Was already looking for a website with good adidas shoes :).

Ye those are ray bans, i have tons more tho just cuz one of my classmates works at a brand-store for glasses

ik koop ze tegen inkoopprijs zeg maar, dus dat scheeld 100euro ofzo :P

vet chill :) & imma look for some more links, cuz i think i have some other online stores u might want to take a look @ :P

Peace

I had a pair of RayBans, but they broke. So pissed. And I had a Rolex, and I lost it when I moved. Even more pissed.

Posted Image

You look like that kid from 'Weeds'.

If not, blame it on the low resolution :p.

@WC, why did you add that last picture?

I know you made it to show off to the girls but I ain't gay bro..  :p

Posted Image

New picture of this weekend clubbin, I look fucked up I know :D.

haha just to show my new tat, well kinda new

Ye those are ray bans, i have tons more tho just cuz one of my classmates works at a brand-store for glasses

vet chill :) & imma look for some more links, cuz i think i have some other online stores u might want to take a look @ :P

Peace

Haha my mate's first name starts with an R and his last name with an B nd he got glasses from Ray Ban also, with RB signed into it and now he brags to ppl that his 'letters' are drawn into it rofl :p.

Oooh nice man, yeah  scheelt toch wat geld hea :D.

Oh nice man, I only use Freshcotton for my shit to be honest.

I live in Amsterdam most of the time so it's easy to get clothing for me :D, I'm still lazy tho hahaha.

Peace

Haha my mate's first name starts with an R and his last name with an B nd he got glasses from Ray Ban also, with RB signed into it and now he brags to ppl that his 'letters' are drawn into it rofl :p.

Oooh nice man, yeah  scheelt toch wat geld hea :D.

Oh nice man, I only use Freshcotton for my shit to be honest.

I live in Amsterdam most of the time so it's easy to get clothing for me :D, I'm still lazy tho hahaha.

I live in Purmerend which is like 30minute with the bus lol...

i normally go shopping like every weekend in amsterdam with the lady's JWZ <--- :P

i don't really like ordering stuff because you can't feel it before you buy it, you know what i mean?

trouwens; if you live in amsterdam, then why order stuff on websites when basically everything is buy-able in amsterdam itself? :x

ik weet dat somige dingen niet echt tekoop zijn mja, krijg je korting ofzo? of is het goedkoper?