[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

My apology.

gfdgfd

Hey, as alot of you may know, i was banned yesterday, for posting a picture of a turd on wednesday evening, i want to apologise for posting that picture, i really was not expecting such a reaction to it, as i myself really did not find the picture that repulsive, i do feel alot of people over-reacted though, i was called a retard, a faggot, a troll, just for posting a picture that was immediately removed anyway, i mean seriously, it wasn't needed, when i chose that picture, i did not intend to offend or disgust anyone, so being rude to me was not necceccerary[fuck i can never spell that word] But anyway yeah, i am sorry, i will not be posting any pictures of poo again, as i now know alot of people here do not have the stomach to be able to look at a piece of poo without being disgusted.

Thanks

I can only assume from from mm or Tlp boards, i see this shit happening alot on there. FOE do not allow this, just be aware of that.

Hey, as alot of you may know, i was banned yesterday, for posting a picture of a turd on wednesday evening, i want to apologise for posting that picture, i really was not expecting such a reaction to it, as i myself really did not find the picture that repulsive, i do feel alot of people over-reacted though, i was called a retard, a faggot, a troll, just for posting a picture that was immediately removed anyway, i mean seriously, it wasn't needed, when i chose that picture, i did not intend to offend or disgust anyone, so being rude to me was not necceccerary[fuck i can never spell that word] But anyway yeah, i am sorry, i will not be posting any pictures of poo again, as i now know alot of people here do not have the stomach to be able to look at a piece of poo without being disgusted.

Thanks

Why would you post a picture of a "turd" anyway?

Don't understand why the fuck or who the fuck in their right mind would find it funny or interesting to post a turd.

Apology accepted.

I posted a picture of a bull, and a picture of a shit - bullshit, it was directed towards to original post.

But whatever, let's just forget it, the picture is gone now, i served my punishment, and the fact is, i am not an immature person, or a troll, by any means, so think what you like.

I'm glad most of you accepted my apology.

Locked.