[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

T4 on the beach.

Jim

Being dragged along by some mates to gatecrash T4 on the beach on the 19th. Anyone wanna come along and meet up? It's at Western Super Mare in Somerset, really easy to get to via train if you're in the UK.  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/Weston-super-Mare_-_North_Somerset_dot.png.

If you fancy comming along with us post here, I'll give you my MSN and we'll get your phone number and shit. I don't care if you're 13 or 26, it's a day of shit music, and all-round bordem, while I watch my friends hit on girls they have no chance with and over-heating on trains. Just trying to spice it up a little.

If i get kidnaped and end up in a sex ring off that movie taken or whatever the fuck it's called, i'll sue.

Anyway im already going ROFL, getting dragged along also? want me to hold up a "scaper's meet here" sign?

If i get kidnaped and end up in a sex ring off that movie taken or whatever the fuck it's called, i'll sue.

Anyway im already going ROFL, getting dragged along also? want me to hold up a "scaper's meet here" sign?

Haha, we aren't going to rape you. Much

If you have tickets, it would be hard for me to find you, we'd be getting in at different times because I'm jumping the fence, there are no landmarks in there either :/ So just tell me what you look like/what you'll be wearing and I'll keep an eye (lol pun) out for you. There can't be many going.

Yeah, I'm being dragged along, hate pop music, and those cheesy fuckers in the croud, but my friends insist I come along, although half of them have changed their mind about going, I'm probably still going with a group of about 5-10.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS IS

GOOGLE IS THERE FOR A REASON

It's a music.. Ugh.. Festival as they like to call it, but it's not. It's a few shitty British bands thrown in with some even shittier American bands. It has the worst fan-base ever. Everyone is a complete gay or stuck-up arse.

If that isn't enough, I'm going on 0% sleep.

If that isn't bad enough I just found out the train ride is 4 hours.

If that isn't bad enough it's fucking raining.

If that isn't bad enough 90% of my friends decided rain is made of acid and they aren't going.

And if that isn't bad enough, you're probably African or get raped on a daily basis.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS IS

GOOGLE IS THERE FOR A REASON

It's a music.. Ugh.. Festival as they like to call it, but it's not. It's a few shitty British bands thrown in with some even shittier American bands. It has the worst fan-base ever. Everyone is a complete gay or stuck-up arse.

If that isn't enough, I'm going on 0% sleep.

If that isn't bad enough I just found out the train ride is 4 hours.

If that isn't bad enough it's fucking raining.

If that isn't bad enough 90% of my friends decided rain is made of acid and they aren't going.

And if that isn't bad enough, you're probably African or get raped on a daily basis.

ROFL

Lol have fun, t4 on the beach.. rofl.. who's playing there? Robbie Williams? Britney Spears? Lady Gaga? lolz. fuck that.

Wow. I thought I'd hate it, but was one of the best times I've had.

Me and a friend gate crashed the VIP area, was side-by-side with the lead singer from Basement Jaxx, and a host from MTV, Peter Andre and some other cunts like N-Dubs. For half a moment before being  thrown out.

We then bought tickets for £13 each and watched the rest. I got on TV :D

Me and a friend gate crashed the VIP area, was side-by-side with the lead singer from Basement Jaxx, and a host from MTV, Peter Andre and some other cunts like N-Dubs. For half a moment before being  thrown out.

LUL U ENJOID T4 AT THE BEECH THAT MAKES U GHEY  :unsure2:

But in all seriousness, glad to hear it wasn't a huge wste of time :P

Me and a friend gate crashed the VIP area, was side-by-side with the lead singer from Basement Jaxx, and a host from MTV, Peter Andre and some other cunts like N-Dubs. For half a moment before being  thrown out.

LUL U ENJOID T4 AT THE BEECH THAT MAKES U GHEY  :unsure2:

But in all seriousness, glad to hear it wasn't a huge wste of time :P

I enjoy almost any music if it's live, but I think the main reason I enjoyed T4 is because it's the first gig that has been on TV and I'm able to watch it back for nostalgia.

woah u saw loads of good people!

My friend got a beachball signed by Kris from big brother and fainted on the spot  :wow: wish i had that affect on women  :sleep:

woah u saw loads of good people!

My friend got a beachball signed by Kris from big brother and fainted on the spot  :wow: wish i had that affect on women  :sleep:

Haha. Epic. :P
  • 1 month later...