Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Does she like me?

Danny|Sand

Danny|Sand

Yo guys,

So I know it's weird asking here, but I am not going to those weird dating sites for questions. So there's this girl I've been friends with for about a year. We always have talked a lot and have a lot in common. When she had a boyfriend(he was black!) she even sent me nudes to "critique". Whenever we text, she always puts in hearts and the other day she told ms the only thing she's going to miss when she transfers schools is me. Recently we have been hanging out a lot too. She's pretty hot and has size D tits so I'm down to get down.

But does she like me? Am I being a prick?

Thx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danny|Sand

• Blitz

• Adam|Note

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

Top Posters In This Topic

B L l l T Z

GL with that considering her last boyfriend was black so he probably had some huge ass mamba.

Friend Zone

Do it in a funny way. So ask her, what would you do if we i ever asked you out (but make it like a joke question)

And there is your answer. If she says "id proberbly say yes", just say well.. wanna go out?

If she says no, ask for more nudes

Friendzone. You're the guy she uses to show she's 'still got it', when she showed her nudes you probably told her 'WOAH! YOU HAVE A PERFECT BODY!' or something similar. Which boosts her ego.

The best way out of the friendzone; Cut contact for about 3 weeks-1 month, in the mean-time just become really busy, don't be a cunt about it, just be like 'Very sorry Jenny, but I promised Lisa I'd go for coffee', make sure in this time you mingle with lots of other girls and are actually busy, not sat at home on Runescape. This will show her she's not got you on tap and she will get jealous of any other girls. Trust me.

Also, change something about your look. Get a haircut, switch up a style in your clothes or something. Female minds are retarded, so unfortunately this is a key factor.

After it's been long enough, ring her and be like 'Its been a while since we saw each other', then ask her on a DATE. Not a casual hangout, make it 100% clear its a date. Do all the cliche date shit, hold doors, take the bill, give her your coat, etc. Then at the end of the night steal a kiss, if she pulls away, give up - It's over. There's ZERO hope, erase her from your memory in terms of her being a potential girlfriend. If she doesn't, then 'grats.

Jim that sounds like you quoted it from a textbook =p

I'm an expert. I've been friendzoned more times than Madeleine McCain has been fingered.

I'm an expert. I've been friendzoned more times than Madeleine McCain has been fingered.

2dqnaqq.jpg

2dqnaqq.jpg

l0l0l0

I C0NN0R I

2dqnaqq.jpg

l0l0l0

Just googled Madeleine McCain...

Jim got in there before me, so what he said.. plus u only live once, if u want it go for it, who cares what people think? before trying it on with girls i think if they dont want it then its no loss to me, i couldve never even met them and i wouldnt be caught up on them then would i? if u want to get with someone just try it, and if it doesnt work out it doesnt work out nothings worth getting caught up on in this life

thank you saradomin for jim

but tbh idk, as im gay with joe i dont know about women

and seeing how u make an idiot of urself by posting harry potter shit and playing music with a rabbit suit, i dont think women would really prefer you r0fl

Jim got in there before me, so what he said.. plus u only live once, if u want it go for it, who cares what people think? before trying it on with girls i think if they dont want it then its no loss to me, i couldve never even met them and i wouldnt be caught up on them then would i? if u want to get with someone just try it, and if it doesnt work out it doesnt work out nothings worth getting caught up on in this life

To elaborate on the whole 'Try it you got nothing to lose thing', it all comes down to odds. There's AT LEAST one 8-10/10 girl who you have a chance with, so by that logic, the more you try, the more chance you have of finding her.

For example, I have a speccy, chavcunt friend who goes clubbing in his work clothes, while we all stand with our backs against the wall plucking up the courage to move to a girl who is probably going to regret us he literally goes from girl to girl saying 'Kiss me, then', and obviously he gets rejected A LOT, but he still gets SOME action. Of course that's a shallow and quite disgusting analogy, but the point still remains.