• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Got A Big Un

• Everspeaking

• Toby|Doggie

• Ben

Toby|Doggie

there isnt a method its just a case of getting the idiot to attack u..... or ur using chins

if you look carefully you will notice alot of them have ppots and that it is in highly populated worlds, would help if you could work out its not the chin lure, also the majority of people i go for are already skulled and the skulling part isnt a factor of the lure.

Also, popped on tonight heres the loot:

lure12.jpg

lure13.jpg

Toby|Doggie

post names of the dudes u killed..

You can see the names of some on the second page, cba editing all the pics again so i will leave kill messages in from now on.

Nice idea, thanks.

You may aswell have posted; `lol didn't read trollface.jpg' jog on u post count whore

Got A Big Un

there already skulled when you find them? cant be an item your using cause of ge update unless your asking them to team and just backstabbing lol only explantion i can think of :p

Toby|Doggie

there already skulled when you find them? cant be an item your using cause of ge update unless your asking them to team and just backstabbing lol only explantion i can think of :p

wrong, you'll have to buy it :)

LOL.. Do you quarentee il make profit with  it?

well in 5 days ive gotten something in the region of 10 claws, 3 ags, 2 bgs, 3 ss, 1 fury and a b ring so yes.

More pics will be added soon, got 2 claws and 2 ss so far today.

While I was luring i saw this level 83 hero with tassets, dbow, ranging ammy and arma helm so i thought ill try to spec him out.

success but not my loot, however im #1 looter so ye

110604182555.png

Toby|Doggie

My lures from yesterday, parts of the kill message have been covered up so people dont try to pm them asking them how it was done :P

lure14.jpg

lure15.jpg

lure16.jpg

lure17.jpg

lure18.jpg

lure19.jpg

• 1 month later...