Dutch N Pk, Vid 5, 40-50m loot dropped

Dutch

I hate maul and newschool weapons lol.

But ive bought d longs and d claws i guess ill make it a bit better next time, if ill make another

nice accumulation of clips from the past few months. You had some awesome specs with dds, and some nice hits with d bolts too. I didn't see any drops that would merit 40-50M pked, but ill just guess you're saying in general, not on vid. I did not like the one clip where your targ came back no iteming thought that was kinda a waste of space, regardless of an arma statuette. But yeah overall, very nice man :D. i liked the uhh, 2nd or 3rd clip where it was Dutch vs Dutch too =P

Thx for the CC post, as i said in the title loot i dropped ppl for

(Dragon Claws/36m at the time the whipper on the and 5.7m, 1.5m karils and then the loot u saw in the vid

thx for the other posts

oh cool i guess, didn't see sir.

nice accumulation of clips from the past few months. You had some awesome specs with dds, and some nice hits with d bolts too. I didn't see any drops that would merit 40-50M pked, but ill just guess you're saying in general, not on vid. I did not like the one clip where your targ came back no iteming thought that was kinda a waste of space, regardless of an arma statuette. But yeah overall, very nice man :D. i liked the uhh, 2nd or 3rd clip where it was Dutch vs Dutch too =P

Thx for the CC post, as i said in the title loot i dropped ppl for

(Dragon Claws/36m at the time the whipper on the and 5.7m, 1.5m karils and then the loot u saw in the vid

thx for the other posts

oh cool i guess, didn't see sir.

It doesn't matter =)

Q Santa Jr Q

Im surprised u had the balls to put a clip of u killing me, when i droped ur ass and was going to bank, but u returned and farcasted me on the way. U got skills Bro.