DT Help

I Wups Gf I

I Wups Gf I

Well might as well start with my stats...:

Cmb: 45

Magic: 64

Pray: 20

Hp: 46

Well ill be using magic for it but i invested on making 3k tabs which is all my money =\, so i dont have money for cannon and i want to finish desert treasure before finishing my tabs. If anyone can block for me thats great but i still got to kill the smoke monster(i think, hes in the fire place and u need water spells for him). Then off to kill Kamil with the help of a blocker. Message me in game or post here

RSN: I Wups Gf I

*EDIT* Just Killed the Smoke Thing.. So Now Going for ice. I would be very grateful for a blocker today but i leave in 8 hours so post up here or message me ingame if im online.

~¤Thx¤~

...Well. The trolls without a cannon...is pretty hard. I did it without a cannon or a blocker but it took me like 3 trips. I could block for you after you've killed the trolls, trekking through the wolves and everything.

I Wups Gf I

thx i've added vexxonfire and Ix Blitz I just incase. First off going to kill the Smoke Thing. Then ill see since ive heard people kill it without blocker or cannons by hiding behind rock, but i dont think its possible if you have any updates post here XD

Either make ur tabs or sell the supplies to get a cannon lol. Having previously done DT at 32 cb and setting the old record (YT acc = Iced1Liquid if u wanna see my vid), the wolfs are almost impossible without multiple trips or a cannon

I Wups Gf I

Yes. I Saw your YT Vid, Very Nice and Gratz on completing on such low level. Also sorry to hear about your account.. :omg:

I guess ill just make the tabs tomorrow and ill keep everyone informed :whistle:

Thx for the info <3 :victory:

Yes. I Saw your YT Vid, Very Nice and Gratz on completing on such low level. Also sorry to hear about your account.. :omg:

I guess ill just make the tabs tomorrow and ill keep everyone informed :whistle:

Thanks, although it was Ryan that did DT and acc training lmao =p. And meh, wish it wasn't banned ='( altho, new acc = pro.

I Wups Gf I

Umm if snare works ill check it out tomorrow... im going with a few practice tests (fire bolts) and just gonna see if all that stuff works...

I Wups Gf I

Thanks, although it was Ryan that did DT and acc training lmao =p. And meh, wish it wasn't banned ='( altho, new acc = pro.

Lolz is your new acc new, and either way if its new or not.. Stats plzzz?

Lolz is your new acc new, and either way if its new or not.. Stats plzzz?

New Acc isn't new, it was an old one that was recently unbanned for scamming/luring, which we trained up real fast.

50 atk

87 str

1 def

44 pray

71 range

85 mage

65 cb

61 hp