Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Geordie Shore

gfdgfd

On fb:

"Geordie Shore

Really sorry, due to broadcasting restrictions beyond our control we can’t show any more full length episodes of Geordie Shore on the MTV site ... we know, we know!

Clips will still be posted on the website and you can download from Itunes the next day after it’s been shown. Plus, we will be showing repeats on TV on Fridays-10pm, Saturdays-11pm, Sundays-10pm and Mondays- 11pm."

Absolute cunts. Was the only way I had to watch it, cbf to torrent it tbh.

Anyone know of any links where you can genuinely watch it? Google found nothing but a bunch of bullocks.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• Cal

• gfdgfd

• SkidooosH

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical first episode was such an eye grabber aswell lol its funny though, ive never actually WANTED to watch such a bunch of cunts going about their fake lives before.. something so good about it lol

Uk girls are way more slutty then American girls lol, you can already tell by first episode xD.

Or atleast the sluts are more sluttier :P

Ooooooh :o, yeah well sounds all the same to me haha.

Only went to London a couple of times, I'm not to bad at English but you people are really hard to understand at first lol.

After a while it was alright but I was standing at the MacDonalds getting me some food and like 2 or 3 times I told the lady to repeat herself haha.

Ooooooh :o, yeah well sounds all the same to me haha.

Only went to London a couple of times, I'm not to bad at English but you people are really hard to understand at first lol.

After a while it was alright but I was standing at the MacDonalds getting me some food and like 2 or 3 times I told the lady to repeat herself haha.

That's because at McDonalds in the UK you're served by people that've been in the country about 3 weeks :L

Gotta be asked, how different is the big mac in the UK to the big mac in the US? (size wise)

its complete bollox...but i cant help watching it

My exact view, got such an addicting element to it even though i think everyone on there is a cunt i just cant help but watch lol and yeah anyone got a link for 3rd episode yet?