Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

- Cheap HQ Graphics -

sirswat

Alright guys, first of all, I want to assure you all, this is not a scam AT ALL. I will provide you guys with whatever you ask before you even pay me to ensure that everything I make is for you only.

If you have some doubts as to who I am and if I am trustworthy enough, feel free to ask around. I think I have proven to people that I am mature enough to be open and trustworthy with you guys.

About My Shop:

My GFX Shop will primarily be selling signatures. Anything you guys want, I will be able to make it, and hopefully you will be pleased with it. If you want something else than just one signature that i fine as well. Banners, Buttons, etc. The reason why I am making this shop is to gain some RS money. I know you may think that I should just skill or pk or whatever, I mainly use my pure for warring, and dont have time to go out and make money like that. I do have time to do what I love, and thats Graphics :)

My Work:

Here is one of my portfolio websites:

http://www.behance.net/josepdesigns

Signatures:

1 rms9wj.jpg

2 k54emr.jpg

3 107q1cn.jpg

4 30hskrn.jpg

5 6r6239.jpg

6 rap7pg.jpg

7 wtdk3r.jpg

8 thehatred.jpg

9 kylez.jpg

How to buy:

Now, if you want something completely personal please fill this out!

[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Colors (As many as you want):[/b]
[b]Stock (an image I can work with):[/b]
[b]Examples (If you  have some sort of examples, show me):[/b]
[b]Money Offer:[/b]

If you are a clan leader, and would like some images for your clan fill this out:

[b]Type (Banner, buttons, other images)[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Colors:[/b]

Also after you buy something, the next time you want something, it will be free! This will only work once.

If you are a clan, and you bought something as well, the next time you need something, it will be free as well!

Once you order something, it will take less than 2 days for me to get it done. If it takes longer, it's free!

The prices will range after I have completed, but you can offer money as well, and will take that into consideration.

Any questions, PM Me on IRC: Sirswat

Thanks for viewing my shop!

I do make youtube layouts!

And I do not do web coding :( I can do Web Designs, and find someone to code it for you, but its not always a guarantee.

dunno if ur gnna find any1 willing to buy sigs when we have some ppl who do them for free :|

gl nevertheless, and some look nice ;D

• 3 weeks later...

You should start with a free business seeing as you have 8 posts, I don't see how you're proven yourself trustworthy as you said. Anyways yeah, Start free, then go cheap, then either stay cheap or gradually increase the price based upon quality.

• 2 weeks later...