Price panic

Its zeh noob

Its zeh noob

I just went w2 and people are panicing over ags, sgs and claws. They are selling those items for around 75% junk ^^. So if you have any way of getting 2m+ an hour making junk I'd suggest you go w2 and buy some items before the price setles down :unsure2:

Its zeh noob

Me neither, but alot of ways are used for rwting, so it doesnt get leaked quickly. But if you know some way to earn quick junk go for it.

Some1 made an guide getting 900k junk an hour making bronze arrows. Its still quick but not worth it if you can make 500k cash an hour.

0iii0iii0ii0

Its just like 1 - 2 day panic people are gonna come to there senses and stop acceting junk soon Ags's are prolly gonna go back down to 60m maybe 50m D claws down to 25m. People are just taking 100% Junk with these so they dont lose money with the next couple of days your prolly gonna be looking at max ge price drops = 10% of the items mid price so expect ags droping 4m+ a day d claws 3m+ for a good day or 3.

Claws are now useless. People will not use these for pking and in training DDS is better, the only reason DClaws are even above 5M is because they hit 4 hits at once, if this continues I bet DClaws will drop under 15M and AGS will drop down to 40M/50M.

Claws are now useless. People will not use these for pking and in training DDS is better, the only reason DClaws are even above 5M is because they hit 4 hits at once, if this continues I bet DClaws will drop under 15M and AGS will drop down to 40M/50M.

No, they are not. I was pking with dclaws this morning. You just have to be pro like me.

Chris|Chipsofcwis

claws wont go back up lol.. what are people doing to use them for...

if jagex updates to include p 1 item or something to make up for their mistake