Banned

Devilati

Edit: i now know why i was banned, because i posted a picture of a poo...

WOW! is all i can say, connor-new recruits, get the FUCK over yourself bro, i post a picture of a piece of poo, and you perm ban me and edit what i say to "i'm a complete total faggot" yeah, that's alot more mature than posting a picture of a piece of poo isn't it? WOW, seriously you have got to be kidding me.

Wigan Gamer

I saw in some other topic people saying you were sick for something,.... all I saw you post was "I'm a fucking faggot" or something like that:S

Then people saying about it below... maybe that was the cause of ban? did you have a sick picture uploaded?

Ahhhh right that, all i did was posted a picture of a bull, and then a picture of poo, :s i dont understand why they would ban me instantly for that, :S wow...

Connor|New Recruits

It's a 1 day ban that restricts you from posting on fourms, Moron. Stop posting stuipid shit and it won't happen, keep this up you can earn the perm ban.

Wy the fuck would you even post that? Are you like, braindead or some shit? You don't do shit like that.

Don't flame Connor, you brought it upon yourself. Grow the fuck up or get the fuck off this website.

Mmkay, fine, sorry, but i find the fact that you edited my post to "i'm a complete and utter faggot" extremely rude and disrespectful. and me posting a picture of a piece of turd does not condone that disrespect. i'm sorry for being angry but i thought it was a perm ban

And d72, grow up? it was a piece of poo, NOT A BIG DEAL, and the post was meant to read - bullshit, he said he got a 5.7m kill from soneone risking NOTHING when he was risking NOTHING, which i don't believe, therfore, i posted a picture of a bull, and a picture of a shit - bullshit.. whatever, locked

Connor|New Recruits

It was a gross peice of shit, every1 mentioned it, it's not the first time you posted dumb pics. You are a faggot, don't do that shit if you feel the need go to MM Fourms, thats where most retarded guests end up. You posted dumb pics on the RL Picture topic to, and I have editted you're posts before. On the Hot Girl's topic you posted a little gremlin, not needed. I gave you a 1 day fourm mute to hop you would catch on, you clearley didn't.