New Pure *Training* ^updated^

Awkward

working on a new pure going for 60att 80+str 85+ range 94mage 45-52pray my progress so far.

bank:

screenshot064f.png

stats:

screenshot065j.png

long road ahead... but im up for it again lmao.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nate.

• p0kerf4c3

• Awkward

• Sam|Stop Lying

Keep it up also i think i know you but it might be someone else :o

I think you need some blood runes  :lol:

i just bought some bloods for place holder i have more chaos waters and deaths cuz im doing 10k bursts after i get 70mage and dt done.

main xfer#!%!#!$

gl man :D

actually pked like 300-500m on my med lvl this week so decided to make a new pure :)

Sam|Stop Lying

main xfer#!%!#!$

actually pked like 300-500m on my med lvl this week so decided to make a new pure :)

ik, i'm just fucking with you.

Can't pk for shit on a pure, I need me a good med level.

main xfer#!%!#!$

ik, i'm just fucking with you.

Can't pk for shit on a pure, I need me a good med level.

ye ik i was just clearing it up didnt want u to think i was a kid that staked on a main cuz i suck at staking lol.

isn't 1k restores a tad bit excessive

i have 10k on my med so i gave this acc 1k. of all the pots i had 10k of.

Dan| High Rating

I remember about 4 months ago i had a bank and account exactly like yours, and my goal was to max and join foe. trust me its the best thing i've done on the game, so worth the effort in starting a new acc from scratch. great job so far, keep it updated so we can see your progress and good luck :nice:

I remember about 4 months ago i had a bank and account exactly like yours, and my goal was to max and join foe. trust me its the best thing i've done on the game, so worth the effort in starting a new acc from scratch. great job so far, keep it updated so we can see your progress and good luck :nice:

thx i have made a ton of pures in the past im almsot done questing on this new one only like 4 more quests left to do but i gotta skill some since i just been questing non stop lol.