Zomg, Dupe!!!!

~Rune

im glad this topic was a lie i thought it got leaked for a second lol

As a member of one of the best exploitation sites and a very high donator, I'm almost certain there is no dupe.

As a member of one of the best exploitation sites and a very high donator, I'm almost certain there is no dupe.

if anyone knows a dupe its that guy

if anyone knows a dupe its that guy
x itsonme x? Meh... I'm pretty sure theirs no dupe <3.

And btw, updated first post with a new thread link as it was moved.

there is no dupe dont bother looking into it

Out of curiosity, godmode still up? And is it joinable or is it just u and ya m8's

its a good idea but you should know jagex by now

Lol. The idiots temp-banned my zerker for saying "Attention; Jagex now officially takes in in their ass H A R D." whenever that should of been a mute.

bumped it, great idea but it wont happen

Ty =p.

It will never happen, no point in posting tbf.

Aww, you never know. They changed back the font, and many other things. you just gotta voice your opinion, as X Itsonme X said.

no cuz then bots will go up and peeps will sell gold etc and thats what they originally tried to stop

You apparently have no idea why the wilderness/trading was removed.

Good idea.

Ty, I just hope JaGex thinks like my fellow players.

Its a good idea but it will not happen im 90% sure it will not happen but u never know with jagex i also would never know they would take protect item away and always make u skulled in a pvp/bhw ... -.-

Every MMORPG has bots, gold selling etc. it's something you have to deal with.  But this idea should hopefully suffice both sides, which is a great idea. 

Every MMORPG has bots, gold selling etc. it's something you have to deal with.   But this idea should hopefully suffice both sides, which is a great idea. 

Yes, Guildwars, WoW, EVE, all of them, you can purchase gold. It's something that happens. Thanks for your support.

Its a good idea but it will not happen im 90% sure it will not happen but u never know with jagex i also would never know they would take protect item away and always make u skulled in a pvp/bhw ... -.-

Hopefully they listen ,3

has there ever been a dupe on rs? just wondering

Yes, multiple times in RSC, and RS2.

(Most known were the ARC (AutoRune Crew)'s use of the program AutoRune to spawn Pink Hats and such and give them out all over in Runescape Classic, and the POH party chest money dupe)

Well it seems like RS is turning into a cheaper version of WoW.. correct me if im wrong, but WoW's trading system is pretty much like the old one we had on RS, so with that said, jagex go ahead and atleast made the trading system the way it was, like u said way back when u took out the old wildy , you're just trying to copy other MMORPGS. gg