NO MORE PROTECTING ITEMS!

iz skill3d

d3d | Ethan

imo its bullshit, you cant pk with anything valuable(godswords, claws, sara sword) since you cant protect it. and gf nonskulling with lots of high-value items. lol jagex failed on this one

Now that I think of it, yeah... We're going to be basically PKing with sticks and stones in fear that we're going to die and lose big.

This is brutal though. Now, people can still rush, all they have to do is quickly go into wildy with one item and bring a tele and they're home free.

If you can pk, your fine. If you can't pk, your fucked.

its easyer to say that than do it lol, if ur a pure u get wrecked by most ppl, and you know that

Dunno what ur ranting about. U usually rant/cry about 1 itemers, well there wont be any 1 itemeres anymore with this update. When ur a 60 att pure u lose 150k(?) now when u die; d scim, dds other sht.. its not that much + u wont get killed by 1 itemers anymore which u normally die from often.

i like the update really, because i was sick of running through 44599432 camel ass raping 1 itemers at lumby, it was kamikaze hahah. only downside is getting pjed and losing everything now :@

I don't mind no protect item prayer. The thing that gets me is that 99.9% of all the other noobs pking don't accept the fact that they couldlose all their shit pking so they run\tele\pray\pj\rush a good fight. Very irritating and waist of $ when they waist ur pots\food. Just pbring back pro item for the noobs to play a bit more fairly...