don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

No more 1 itemers! but...

Wigan Gamer

Wigan Gamer

Hi with new update today comes no protection prayer for items, and automatic skulls on entering BH/PvP worlds.

Notable changes:

Auto skull on pvp and bounty worlds that NEVER goes till u go onto a non-pvp world

No more protect item on a pvp or bounty world

On p2p ur victim has to be risking 75k+ instead of 25k

Now for F2P this is a GREAT thing :D So for me this update is a blessing... but I feel bad for the p2p pkers =(

For p2p what will happen to gs/claw pkers? would you want to risk it knowing if you die you loose multi millions? I know I wouldn't...

I think claws will be seeing a MAJOR price drop. Also corrupt items will probably drop... but we will see.

But at least no more gay 1 itemers running around :D

I guess this is jagex's way of trying to stop trickers eh?

http://news.runescape.com/p=kKmok3kJqOeN6D3mDdihco3oPeYN2KFy6W5--vZUbNA/newsitem.ws?id=2022

Under the PvP world changes..

Notable changes:

Auto skull on pvp and bounty worlds that NEVER goes till u go onto a non-pvp world

No more protect item on a pvp or bounty world

On p2p ur victim has to be risking 75k+ instead of 25k

GF Pures with 70+ attack who don't want to lose alot, GF 26king.

I was gonna quit my p2p pure and make a f2p pure because of all the 1 item maulers, but since they will now more than likely be gone, i will probably reconsider ;)

Wigan Gamer

I agree I might go back to p2p now too :) although risking a bit more will be bad, I dont mind:D

Time to get my attack to 50? meh ill decide in a few days...

Meh, at the end of the day, wouldnt u guys rather the decent weapons ur using be cheap, so that it doesnt matter that ur risking them? although saying that, you wouldn't want everyone running around wtih claws.

For me this update has benefited me greatly, i have 13 prayer as idc about losing a d scim, it just means for me there's alot less maul rushers, if any.

Imo a good idea would be

You can use protect item IF your risking over 150k or something. that will stop 1 items but it will allow items like claws to be used ect. ect.

Imo a good idea would be

You can use protect item IF your risking over 150k or something. that will stop 1 items but it will allow items like claws to be used ect. ect.

Make it over 500k tbh, mauls are like 200-300k

Imo a good idea would be

then pures cudnt use it. unless they carried like glory dscim dds + claws
Its zeh noob

I think protect item would be ok if risking X amount :)

Not sure why jagex didn't just put this in tbh....

Because they can't think.

Imo a good idea would be

then pures cudnt use it. unless they carried like glory dscim dds + claws

So? you shouldn't be using protect item if you're only risking 150k, i mean really, you need to be risking 75k+ to get good loot anyway, if you protect item your 100k scim, then youre not risking enough to get loot..

Sadface... Shoulda just stayed 15 prayer, JaGex are complete fucking retards. I mean seriously, if you can't pro item, there's no use in having it, as who really trains in a Non PVP world with Pro Item on?

And ya James =p

If people did nothing but pk, they fail to realize that smite was not made solely for pking, in fact back the day it was first released, it was used more in Castle Wars than anything else.

Also - protect item outside of PvP - Kalphite Queen Trips/Dagannoth Kings/God Wars/etc?

Do something other than pking then if you don't like it.

Good for 60 attack rune pures/pures.

Not so good for those with expensive pvp items. Ikz what are you on about? Claws are gonna crash something chronic and your only real way of money making is/was TD's lol.

Good for 60 attack rune pures/pures.

Not so good for those with expensive pvp items. Ikz what are you on about? Claws are gonna crash something chronic and your only real way of money making is/was TD's lol.

I don't see claws crashing as much as the other items solely the majority of clawers were those who couldn't pk and sat there rushing people with protect melee on, I doubt they ever had protect item on because that meant they were risking more.

This is also a way to settle the overinflated economy, hopefully the majority of higher levels armours/weapons will crash back to what they should be.