Bet no one can beat this game

G-Falo Son

I'm pretty sure that's actually a French word; Touché. FUCKING HOSTILE!

N6gq0dy2d8s

Christ i love you.

Full fucking homo.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Blitz

• Octavarium

• G-Falo Son

G-Falo Son

I'm pretty sure that's actually a French word; Touché. FUCKING HOSTILE!

N6gq0dy2d8s

That was awful music

I think everyone saw this shit.. like 3 years ago.

3? Try 10.

Nido gtfo off your late to this thread

Octavarium

Christ i love you.

Full fucking homo.

Really? <3

That was awful music.

It quite clearly isn't awful, it just isn't to your tastes. Particularly how tight they are; the bass drums, bass and guitar are so locked in. The triplets that break up the straight quavers create power which blend with those aggressive vocals. Not to mention all the playing is amazing.

G-Falo Son

Christ i love you.

Full fucking homo.

Really? <3

That was awful music.

It quite clearly isn't awful, it just isn't to your tastes. Particularly how tight they are; the bass drums, bass and guitar are so locked in. The triplets that break up the straight quavers create power which blend with those aggressive vocals. Not to mention all the playing is amazing.

(n)

Next In Line

lol.

Working on getting that post count huh?

Holy shit dude honestly what the fuck is your problem? Why do you bark at everyone who posts in this thread?

G-Falo Son

lol.

Holy shit dude honestly what the fuck is your problem? Why do you bark at everyone who posts in this thread?

LoL that wasn't a "bark" but ok

lol.

I SAID HE WAS A CUNT, BUT NO1 LISTENED 2 ME

G-Falo Son

lol.

I SAID HE WAS A CUNT, BUT NO1 LISTENED 2 ME

Lol yet every post I put up you come and put your 2 cents in huh?

Marc|Criti

lol.

dog-barking.gif

G-Falo Son

lol.

dog-barking.gif

I lol'd

Octavarium

Christ i love you.

Full fucking homo.

Really? <3

That was awful music.

(n)

Well at least you can back up your opinions with good valid arguments. You're a real star.

Marc|Criti

Christ i love you.

Full fucking homo.

Really? <3

That was awful music.

(n)

Well at least you can back up your opinions with good valid arguments. You're a real star.

:nice:

Christ i love you.

Full fucking homo.

Really? <3

That was awful music.

(n)

:nice: