• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blitz

• Next In Line

• Octavarium

• G-Falo Son

Ethan|Unicornz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I BET THERES GONNA BE A SCARY FACE THAT POPS OUT AND SCARES YOU AND THEN YOU GET SCARED AND SHIT RAW TUNA CUZ U PLAY RS TOO MUCH

G-Falo Son

Bet no one cares

Lol bro, I bet you feel like a hard ass on Runescape forums huh?  Kinda makes me feel sorry for you that all you dois come on forums and put your 2 cents in everything.  I have great life advice for you. GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE

EDIT: I liked it much better when you were banned

G-Falo Son

didnt play this 5 years ago or anythin

Ok thats cool? I don't really care how long ago you've seen it nor would I like to know.  You came on RS years ago yet does it still get old to you?  Point is, is that I'm sure evryones seen it or a vast majority of people but you would forget it completely if there weren't reminders of it.  Sometimes going back is fun.  None the less I can bet if you did it it would still scare the shit out of you so my thing to you is this ,,!,, <(-_-)> ,,!,,

Next In Line

Bet no one cares

Lol bro, I bet you feel like a hard ass on Runescape forums huh?  Kinda makes me feel sorry for you that all you dois come on forums and put your 2 cents in everything.  I have great life advice for you. GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE

Better step off son.

Bet no one cares

Better step off son.

^

And i don't go outside or even go to school anymore cos i don't like being around other people, i have mild social anxiety disorder which again, makes it hard. I prefer to stay inside and quickscope on the ever popular Call of Duty and do skill and longshots on Fifa, i come on these forums as i have been a patron of them for around two years now, much longer than you might i add, and am a well recognised member of the community, liked by few, and trolling and flamebaiting new members such as yourself makes me happy because, in real life i can't do that, as stated above, as i am a 'fat cunt' as you may have seen people calling me Porks as such on thus forums, therefore i am very self concious also.  But my real passion lies in kicking people's fucking heads in at football. See, I got to channel it somewhere. As you can probably tell by my bulging stomach, I don't participate in too many sporting activities. And I don't do drugs. Well, that's not entirely true, but not a lot. So I got to have my release in something, and a good fucking fight seems like the best way. Wouldn't you agree?

FearMy Def

Z0MG GUYS IM GOING TO RUIN IT@@ WHEN U FINISH THE MAZE A SCARY FACE WILL POP UP AND ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOSE

didnt play this 5 years ago or anythin

Ok thats cool? I don't really care how long ago you've seen it nor would I like to know.  You came on RS years ago yet does it still get old to you?  Point is, is that I'm sure evryones seen it or a vast majority of people but you would forget it completely if there weren't reminders of it.  Sometimes going back is fun.  None the less I can bet if you did it it would still scare the shit out of you so my thing to you is this ,,!,, <(-_-)> ,,!,,

Chill out all he said was he's played it before and you're flipping shit.

Bet no one cares

Better step off son.

^

And i don't go outside or even go to school anymore cos i don't like being around other people, i have mild social anxiety disorder which again, makes it hard. I prefer to stay inside and quickscope on the ever popular Call of Duty and do skill and longshots on Fifa, i come on these forums as i have been a patron of them for around two years now, much longer than you might i add, and am a well recognised member of the community, liked by few, and trolling and flamebaiting new members such as yourself makes me happy because, in real life i can't do that, as stated above, as i am a 'fat cunt' as you may have seen people calling me Porks as such on thus forums, therefore i am very self concious also.  But my real passion lies in kicking people's fucking heads in at football. See, I got to channel it somewhere. As you can probably tell by my bulging stomach, I don't participate in too many sporting activities. And I don't do drugs. Well, that's not entirely true, but not a lot. So I got to have my release in something, and a good fucking fight seems like the best way. Wouldn't you agree?

what a load of bullocks.

and why did you randomly start quoting football factory half way thru.