New Max Hit

Aeons Decay

Aeons Decay

Coming soon.. I got these from Omustardo who got them from the high level forum.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm doing Mobilizing Armies now.. I want to get one of them when they come out.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aeons Decay

• P4|Pink

• ~Rune

• gooned m8 k0

Iz Ahrim Iz

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Jagex to bring in imbued Zerkers. Plus 300 Rank is such a pain to get, I stopped after 100.

Aeons Decay

I'm using a mobilizing army world where I always get 10 points per hour so 30 hours for an imbued zerker really isn't so bad.

Also once more people get over rank 100/200 the points per hour will increase a lot. The games with high ranked players give double as many points per hour so it should only be about 20 hours to get 300 rank points in the future.

Aeons Decay

Oooh. Didn't know my mouse key alching was agaisnt the rules, ty jagex u guys all fail at life.

Mousekeys arent against the rules, the numberpad mapping is something else i think... i know that theyve confirmed mousekeys to be legal

Aeons Decay

What's mouse key alching?

Mouse keys let you move and click with the mouse using the numberpad. If you just use the clicking part you can just press the same button and click the same spot to keep alching.

Mouse keys let you move and click with the mouse using the numberpad. If you just use the clicking part you can just press the same button and click the same spot to keep alching.

This. Basicly, u can (if you have a wireless keyboard like myself) walk around ur entire house spamming the "5" on your numberpad and alch while watching TV, Eating, etc.

This. Basicly, u can (if you have a wireless keyboard like myself) walk around ur entire house spamming the "5" on your numberpad and alch while watching TV, Eating, etc.

Can it be detected like botting? and where do I get it?

Its zeh noob

I rather get the dragonstone enchanted, +5 to all attack and defence bonus and it costs 30k (usefull for pking) since im not pking with a zerker ring ;)

Aeons Decay

How would u do it were u got 10 points per hour '-'

Join "Fast MA" and see the world.

Make your special units be all cannons.

Bring only light units.

If you aren't the blue team then move your units to attack the left side of the south wall.

When the time left says 26 use your cannons to suicide your guys.

If you're blue then just run around and do stuff... you get to win if you're blue.

There's also a thread for it in the runescape forums if you look around in the minigames forum.

Aeons Decay

The picture really dosen't say anything, is there going to be a new zerker ring or something?

If you read the second pic Mod Mark says that they forgot to add zerker rings to the imbuable ones and they're going to add it.