Lin's PK Video 1

Lin

1st, will edit

The world thingy at the start of the vid was cool when moti0nz(right?) did it first, getting old now. Not much variety in the vid only msb to morrigan's javelin and get rid of the clip where a 1 itemer kills ur opponent lol.

Not enough variation for me to like it, was very repetitive and not in the sense that it was all range just the fact that it was nearly always just msb to javelin. Also poor quality video, even with high quality :S

Not bad, I go through at least 20 necklaces a day on Save.

Edit: I don't think the music went well with it, if it had've been faster rap with a good beat I think that would have suited it better, most hip hop music just doesn't fit pk vids.

The intro was cool, but as someone said i too have seen it before. IT still was sick tho, and the quality could of been better but hey you had some amazing Kos in there with the javs.

Iz Ahrim Iz

The wearing phoe neck b4 you even plan on Morri Javing was lame.

Didn't like the vid, and not b/c your MM.

Idc if you flame me about being MM, having a shit video with just range or the shit quality or editing.

K, What the fucks ur problem? you sound depressed, be proud about ur video and saying that ur asking to be flamed..

and why even post if ur gonna say that?

6/10 tired of all range.

Yea I didn't wanna use that music, the guy was telling me that it would go with it.

If you don't like it, don't just say you don't like it, how about telling me what to improve :ph43r:

It's a first PvP vid, why would you expect it to be something special.

Yea I didn't wanna use that music, the guy was telling me that it would go with it.

If you don't like it, don't just say you don't like it, how about telling me what to improve :ph43r:

I disliked it for this reason, no variety. At all. Bad music, but don't worry about that. You won't like everyone's music, so just put in what YOU like. Fuck everyone else.

Uhhh, there were some nice clips in there, and it showed raw PK'ing. Which you do nicely, even if it is just a 1 item switch.

The only thing bad about this video is, the editing. It didn't really follow the beat, like you said it did. It seemed like it just randomly shook, and the lights came randomly. Hurt my eyes 2 minutes in. Then got bored, closed it.

The good - Your PK'ing, high hits with morrigans, and good loots.

The bad - Editing, no variety, music, the 1 itemers, repetitive.

The only thing people care about when watching a video is - funny clips, good loots, big hits, and sadly the most important... Good music, and good editing.

EDIT: The opening clip would have been amazing, with the editing. But it's been overplayed.

I disliked it for this reason, no variety. At all. Bad music, but don't worry about that. You won't like everyone's music, so just put in what YOU like. Fuck everyone else.

Uhhh, there were some nice clips in there, and it showed raw PK'ing. Which you do nicely, even if it is just a 1 item switch.

The only thing bad about this video is, the editing. It didn't really follow the beat, like you said it did. It seemed like it just randomly shook, and the lights came randomly. Hurt my eyes 2 minutes in. Then got bored, closed it.

The good - Your PK'ing, high hits with morrigans, and good loots.

The bad - Editing, no variety, music, the 1 itemers, repetitive.

The only thing people care about when watching a video is - funny clips, good loots, big hits, and sadly the most important... Good music, and good editing.

EDIT: The opening clip would have been amazing, with the editing. But it's been overplayed.

Thats more like it, tyvm. I'll definately get my friend to edit my next one and i'll make sure I hybrid next time (I'm only 80 str, 62 mage ;/) I woulda used dbow but ive already got smited for one.

As for the music, I didn't really wanna go for the first song, i wanted a song which involved rock and rap.

I really like the first song, it just doesn't go with the context of the video.

Like i said before, it's possible to have a straight ranging video which isn't dull if you use different range techniques, ie. dbow, crossbow, axes, etc instead of the same stuff but that's not overly easy now sadly (no protect prayer) but you get what i mean. xx f34r xx's vids had a few dds and some magic but that was basically just range and i found it very entertaining.

Gl on your next.