Feelin' Lucky?

Miss Mag1x

Used that title to catch your attention, and apparently it worked.

Well the basis of this thread is a challenge. Everyone in the RS Community knows that Foe has some of the best PKers and is the number 1 pure clan there is. So, i'd like to see just how good they are individually. This is not for bragging rights to go around saying "yah I beat this person or that person, therefore Foe is bad" or anything stupid like that. I just want to challenge some of the "best pkers" in rs. If anyone wants to fight a former Foe member and see how good they can do against a Rune Pure, please post a reply to this thread, i'll check it every so often while i'm fishing.

My Combat level is 102+6, so if you are low 90, high 90 or low 100s (Maxed out) please feel free to challenge me. I'd like to see the skills in 1v1 PKing from the best clan. I have already asked a few people such as Dave and I Pk Mods I, who have both said they would, just they haven't replied to when.

Thanks for reading and best of luck to anyone who wants to fight,

~Morgan

hmm make sure u cant count up your losses, i am aware you have had problems counting to 10 in the past....

im 92cb... giggedy.

And this is supposed to mean what Walli, plenty of proof on that, can ask Eop leaders.

I'm not here to flame or try and say i'm better than anyone, all i'm asking for is a few fights with good pkers, so if you don't have the guts to stand up and fight, than don't bother posting stupid insults.

lol cute =]

we got leaders too who can verify but no problem, also if u could read i posted my combat level.... Omfg that could of been a hint...

Personally, I don't care if the number's were right or not cause that's in the past and if your still crying about it well than that's pretty sad but no matter.

Name the time and place, and i'll gladly come and fight if i'm on

il fight you on my 79.  (23 lvls lower than you)

IF

you fight my lvl 116 (14 lvls higher than you)

Lol. enuff said to be honest.

We all know you'd prolley win on the 116, and we all know id win against your pure.

Trim3d Arrow

Meh... but ur str i guess 99? 102 cmb with 45+ def and 99 str and 52 pray... u can 2 spec some1 of pures (def helps too)... I Pk Mods I and other high lvl pures are rich except me.... i can't afford whip or something, if pure takes gs or something he can own 10+ lvl with 45 def and 99 str... i mean i cant kill somebody with d scim -_- cause i'm poor... when i'll be back to rs then i'll pm u if i will want fight.

Iz Ahrim Iz

So basically your challenging people with extremely low def, and from 2-14 combat lower than you.

Do you accept Hybrid DMs?

Kiid Ownage

Ill dm you when i get my account back (Late sunday), join foe irc. and re-add me ingame noob then ill arrange with you  :victory:

Miss Mag1x

Lol @ these comments, i said it was for fun and your all asking to bring your mains. I'm mainly asking maxed pures (My own lvl) to fight me but im giving options to those who in the 90s if they feel like it. I'm not forcing anyone to fight me so stop posting all this stupid shit about "fight my main" if you can't handle 45 def than don't post.

Simple.