Melee Brawlers Question.

Fordalastime

Fordalastime

Where would be the best place for me to train with them? (Obviously in a pvp/bh world.)

My Stats:

Posted Image

Cost isn't important

Edit: Looking to train strength.

I just finished using up two pairs of melee brawler, both of which got me roughly 400k exp.

If you have a salve amulet (e) then the place I'd recommend is the bounty hunter crater while 5 iteming(so you only lose the salve if you die) with the following;

1.Whip/Sara Sword/Weapon of preferred choice(whatever)

2.Melee Brawlers(of course)

3.Salve Amulet (e)

4.a decent chestplate(for you... probably should wear Veracs, or Torags)

5.seers/archers/warriors/berserker ring(whatever you're willing to risk, all of them work(seers is the cheapest))

go around the crater killing Ankous, with occasional skeletons. Pick up the battlestaff,blood, and death rune drops, bank when you feel like it. if someone comes along, it's non multi, so just pray item and do whatever(don't eat food though, otherwise you may get smited out)

Axe hut, use SC scim too.

Can't use SC scim cos itd give him x2 and not x4. That's how it works. It puts the SC weps exp before the brawlers.

In answer to your question go to the spirit realm with a salve ammy and go to the axe hut. You should find its full of ghosts. Higher hits with salve ammy/4x the exp. Hitting like 45s with whip PL0X. 45 x 4 = 180.

Can't use SC scim cos itd give him x2 and not x4. That's how it works. It puts the SC weps exp before the brawlers.

Actually, I'm fairly certain it stacks, and gives 8x exp however it halves the amount of uses the brawler gloves have...(I'll log in later to check with my ranged ones)

Axe hut, use SC scim too.

In answer to your question go to the spirit realm with a salve ammy and go to the axe hut. You should find its full of ghosts. Higher hits with salve ammy/4x the exp. Hitting like 45s with whip PL0X. 45 x 4 = 180.

It stacks and you get 8x. I was getting 280 xp per iron ore.