do you ever wish your parents would have just aborted you?

Eric

do you ever wish your parents would have just aborted you?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. do you ever wish your parents would have just aborted you?

• YES
    • NO
    • THEY DID
    • HUH?

Are you suicidal or on drugs? Cos this thread is BULLSHIT. Who the fuck would wish they weren't born or if their parents killed them bfore they were. Tbh i wish you were aborted for making a dumb cunt of a thread like this one.

Easy to say from the outside. Gotta' look at the bigger picture man, a lot of people have problems you wouldn't know about. I'm guessing Eric had a break up or a bad day at work or some shit, everyone gets down, man.

Are you suicidal or on drugs? Cos this thread is BULLSHIT. Who the fuck would wish they weren't born or if their parents killed them bfore they were. Tbh i wish you were aborted for making a dumb cunt of a thread like this one.

Easy to say from the outside. Gotta' look at the bigger picture man, a lot of people have problems you wouldn't know about. I'm guessing Eric had a break up or a bad day at work or some shit, everyone gets down, man.

Exactly. You didn't have to say you wish he was aborted for making this thread, which by the way, is not real, it's on the internet, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. That was taking it a little too far. What if he is having problems irl? What would you do if because of that comment, committed suicide?

(Not trying to make you feel bad or anything, but you gotta realize...)

Exactly. You didn't have to say you wish he was aborted for making this thread, which by the way, is not real, it's on the internet, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. That was taking it a little too far. What if he is having problems irl? What would you do if because of that comment, committed suicide?

(Not trying to make you feel bad or anything, but you gotta realize...)

I agree with you completely, he shouldn't of been so harsh about him making this thread, but i don't understand the point in this thread, i was extremely suicidal[LUL LOOKING BACK AT IT] when my GF dumped me, but i didn't make threads like this, it's just asking to be made fun of, but yeah, there's no need to try and make the guy feel worse when he's clearly had a bad day, although, this could just be a troll attempt i guess.

I think Eric meant it like you ever had something which was so fucked up that you wished you really could do it over or really feel fucked up about it.

He just put it in another way.

I think Eric meant it like you ever had something which was so fucked up that you wished you really could do it over or really feel fucked up about it.

He just put it in another way.

If that's the case then he needs Engrish ressons.

@ Ow 3 Hit - do you ever make a post that ISN'T trying to be funny? granted, you have your moments, and your epic lulz thread was funny, but now you don't seem to even be posting anything on it anymore. Just seems like you try to hard to me tbh, and it's often at the expense of others, which is only funny when it isn't in too bad taste, or is behind their back ;)

@ Ow 3 Hit - do you ever make a post that ISN'T trying to be funny? granted, you have your moments, and your epic lulz thread was funny, but now you don't seem to even be posting anything on it anymore. Just seems like you try to hard to me tbh, and it's often at the expense of others, which is only funny when it isn't in too bad taste, or is behind their back ;)

Not trying to be funny at all. But this thread is stupid as fuck, therefore doesn't deserve a real response.

That's like me asking, "Pur3, don't you wish that you just never ..."

I can't even think of something so stupid. Sorry.

EDIT: And I have my moments of serious responses, but it's not on these boards.

Not trying to be funny at all. But this thread is stupid as fuck, therefore doesn't deserve a real response.

That's like me asking, "Pur3, don't you wish that you just never ..."

I can't even think of something so stupid. Sorry.

EDIT: And I have my moments of serious responses, but it's not on these boards.

I agree it is an extremely pointless topic, but telling him to kill himself doesn't really achieve anything. you gotta think what made him make this stupid topic, depression? a bad day? or maybe he is just a troll. ah well, whatever, this topic should of been closed by a mod already, they hardly ever seem to close pointless topics.

be honest "God" is watching..

:mellow:

isnt that quoted from scrubss? :P

love that show

anyways no i dont, i like my life thank you very much!

newfags always make these dumb of topics

I agree with Zero, you clearly don't know shit about Foe.

Eric is just as old as the guy you stole your name from (Strengthz).

Nuf said.

Quoted for truth. I can see why you take an interest in our application, as accepting members 2 hours after applying can get a little boring, but please, while you're doing that, resist trolling the oldschool and calling them "newfags" as it makes you look unbelievably stupid.

newfags always make these dumb of topics

I agree with Zero, you clearly don't know shit about Foe.

Eric is just as old as the guy you stole your name from (Strengthz).

Nuf said.

Quoted for truth. I can see why you take an interest in our application, as accepting members 2 hours after applying can get a little boring, but please, while you're doing that, resist trolling the oldschool and calling them "newfags" as it makes you look unbelievably stupid.
QFT, was about to post before I read what you  posted mr Troo Whip.

I don't wish that they aborted me, because I've contributed a lot to a lot, even though I lack self esteem of any kind. :)