question about att

f k n beast

f k n beast

ok i was looking through quest rewards and stuff and i was wondering if i do fight arena dt and get addy gloves will i still be under 50 att cause i wanna be a gmauler so my question to the point is after them quest wat will my att be about

Around 45. There's a guide for pures on the guide section which tells yo what your attack will be after those quests.

have a look in the guides section of these forums, it tellss you what is atk exp etc, but if ur 1 att, and you do waterfal, fight arena, death platue, troll stronghold, ect, you should be up to 44-45 attack

Its zeh noob

Whats up with everyone asking for quests on this forum, there are countless guides on it. Why don't you use them?

Whats up with everyone asking for quests on this forum, there are countless guides on it. Why don't you use them?

They are lazy and can't be bothered to check the knowledge base nor use a search button on any forums.

f k n beast

They are lazy and can't be bothered to check the knowledge base nor use a search button on any forums.

+1 thank you all lol for replies