NH and Honour Acc's?

~Rune

no, you are just not alowed to nh onthe acc you are put into foe with, you can teli ect on other accs, as far as im aware, :p

I don't really NH much, unless I'm pking in maxed mage or sumthing, is usually the only case I'll tele. (If I can't tank the nubs <3.)

ImWell Skill

Hum I woulda said once honour always honour kinda thing =/

But then again im just a cheap skate pure with no main ^-^

I mean if you are risking that much on mains i can see your need to tele i guess?

But meh its your accounts and your morales (=

Hum I woulda said once honour always honour kinda thing =/

But then again im just a cheap skate pure with no main ^-^

I mean if you are risking that much on mains i can see your need to tele i guess?

But meh its your accounts and your morales (=

I don't really mind losing say around 10m on my main, but when it comes to losing my DFS/Claws/AGS/Spirit Sheild/Fcape, Damn straight I'm gonna tele if I can't tank.

zi damage zi

shouldnt stop you i never tele on my pure but i have a low level blitz mauler a rune pure and a main which i do what i want on

shouldnt stop you i never tele on my pure but i have a low level blitz mauler a rune pure and a main which i do what i want on

Ok, Thanks.

You could have just done it and no one would ever have known

Not really, neone that knows me knows most of my other accounts, 6ranite maul, 6ew, Rune Schemmy, I Sn1p3r 1, etc.

Not really, neone that knows me knows most of my other accounts, 6ranite maul, 6ew, Rune Schemmy, I Sn1p3r 1, etc.

Oh SHOOT!  You are from Animosity?  It's Y00h R Tbed if you remember me.

BTW what you do on your other accounts is personal business unless you phish etc.

Oh SHOOT!  You are from Animosity?  It's Y00h R Tbed if you remember me.

BTW what you do on your other accounts is personal business unless you phish etc.

I was in AY <3. I was Rune Schemmy, and Ryan was 6ew and 6ranite maul.

OOh add me on RS, Y00h R Tbed, and Devotioned, Y00h got defense, some noob did d slayer on my account >.<

Added, currently appearing offline as I'm getting EP up/Alching/26King and watching TV. (Btw, like 2 days till 85 mage <3!)

Imo yes because if you tele on your main it kinda says you lean towards teleing on other accounts which might affect apps which require honour

Imo yes because if you tele on your main it kinda says you lean towards teleing on other accounts which might affect apps which require honour

True, but I don't carry tele's on any of my accounts, and if I do, it's usually a duel ring on my main.