[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Woodcutting Brawlers

Holly

Best thing to do with WC brawlers is do an Evil Tree beforehand for the magic log banking ability so oaks are done easily but as far as i'm aware it's just oak and one magic tree.

Its zeh noob

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=780792

All Methods

Lasts for: 362 with SC, 732 without. (This is my personal testing but other people are saying otherwise so...)

Method #1: Cursed Magic Tree

Required Levels: 83 Woodcutting, Spirit of Summer done. Preferably Desert Treasure done.

Gear: Shortbow, glory, Jennica's Ring, Brawling Gloves.

Inventory: Dragon/SC/Rune Axe, Warrior Ring.

Familiar: Beaver (33)

Getting there: Dareeyak Teleport, run from BH, run from Edgeville

What to do: I do not think that you can use the portals in a Bounty Hunter world. So instead, you might have to hop worlds to cut the mage trees down.

You need to have completed Spirit of Summer to do this. Wear your Brawling Gloves for the magic tree that’s in the wilderness. When you cut it down, take your gloves off and use Jennica's Ring while standing on the portal to go to the Spirit World. Chop the Cursed Magic Tree there. After you cut that down, go back into the wilderness through the portal, reequip your brawling gloves.

If you get attacked and want to keep your logs, use Jennica's Ring to get into the spirit world. If you don't have a familiar out, you can use the leprechaun teleport as well.

In the end, you should gain about 732,000 Experience (not counting the exp gained from cutting the cursed magic tree without brawlers, so it will definitely be more)

Method #2: Oak Tree

Required Levels: 15 Woodcutting

Gear: Shortbow, Glory, Warrior Ring, Brawling Gloves.

Inventory: Dragon/SC/Rune Axe, Tab if you want.

Familiar: You shouldn't need one.

Getting there: Run northwest from edgeville into the wilderness. There are a few oak trees north of the monastery.

What to do: I previously thought that doing magic trees or yew trees would be better than this, but in terms of efficiency, this is the way to go unless you can do Cursed Magic's. Run northwest from edgeville and cut the oaks there -- make sure you're in the wilderness for the one closest to the ditch. With an SC axe, these gloves last about 15 minutes of use, but you're getting extremely fast experience -- about 3x the speed of experience you would get at Teaks.

In the end, you will get 108,450 Experience. If you cut yews/mages commonly, you might wanna read the next sections.

Method #3: Farmed Magic/Yew Trees

Required Levels: 60 Farming, 60 Woodcutting, 80 Summoning. 75 Farming and Woodcutting for Mages.

Inventory: Dragon/SC/Rune Axe, 10 Regrowth Scrolls. Tab if you want.

Familiar: Hydra (80)

Getting there: Varrock spot, Gnome Stronghold spot.

What to do: This is a great method to WC, as you have a completely uninterrupted spot pretty much. The Varrock spot makes it so that you can gain some hotzone, and the Gnome Stronghold spot is pretty much just quiet and very easy to bank. Use the scroll whenever you chop down the tree. I did this method at the Gnome Stronghold for well over 2,000 logs (not on one brawling glove of course) and only got attacked once, although I was at 134 with summoning. Most of the people that did come through were about level 100.

In the end, with Magic Trees you'll get 274,500 Experience. With Yew Trees, you'll get 192,150 Experience.

Method #4: Magic/Yew Trees

Required Levels: 60 Woodcutting. 75 for Magic Trees.

Inventory: Dragon/SC/Rune Axe, Tab if you want.

Familiar: Beaver (33)

Getting there: Yews - Edgeville, East of GE, Gnome Stronghold, Catherby. Magic - Gnome Stronghold, Mage Training Arena, Seer's Village, Lletya.

What to do: For Magic Trees, you can do Legends Guild, Seer's Magic Trees, Mage Training Arena, or Gnome Stronghold. For Yew Trees, you could do Catherby or Gnome Stronghold, but the ones in Varrock by the GE are in a hotzone. The Varrock ones are very popular, though.

In the end, with Magic Trees you'll get 274,500 Experience. With Yew Trees, you'll get 192,150 Experience.

I sometimes use them behind varrock castle at the yews, just take a tele and something to smack people with if they annoy the crap out of you. XD