Croc O Diles Pk Video 2

Calin

Very nice.

I liked it more than Your first vid.

Haha yes this time I took the time to actually make it instead of throwing in a bunch of random clips.  I trashed any clip that I didn't kill the person with a 21 or above, and even when I hit a 21 I had to think about if it was even good enough.

Man, you gotta show those 1m Pk's more, if i wasent paying attention i woulda never seen em

I didn't know loot was that big of a deal.  :p

Wigan Gamer

Loved it :) I only F2P pk as I find it more fun, nice k0s.

How come you dont take anchovy pizza for combo though? I usually take 2h, str pot, 4 pizza, rest swords.

Last min of vid was nice with 30s and a 31 in there :D

ALright, i watched it and it was really good... im a f2p pker myself and watching this made me feel proud to be a f2p pker :) good job

Chris (Pur3strgod)

Honestly... im an f2p pker.. but i haven't pked f2p for months because its so dumb now. All there is is 99 str 80 hp sw noobs running around with no skill just lucky ass hits... very annoying. Good vid but pretty much f2p is all up to what jagex decided to make you hit now.

Honestly... im an f2p pker.. but i haven't pked f2p for months because its so dumb now. All there is is 99 str 80 hp sw noobs running around with no skill just lucky ass hits... very annoying. Good vid but pretty much f2p is all up to what jagex decided to make you hit now.

I don't see how its any different.  They have no skill, so all you do is food glitch them and use your skill to KO them.

Malik|Astro

Nice video i lagged out skulled without pray item on  lost my d battle axe right in front of you yesterday was pretty funny.

Nice video i lagged out skulled without pray item on  lost my d battle axe right in front of you yesterday was pretty funny.

Ouch :/