UFC #100

Bullet

Sweeet man thanks, been wondering about the Lesnar, Mir fight, and now i can watch it =]

Edit: ah shit it's not till 3am? =[ nvm i'll watch it tomorrow.

Fordalastime

Shit was so intense throughout, I predicted 2/3 fights. Did anyone watch the lesnar/mir fight? I respected Lesnar until this fight, his attitude at the end was despiteful. Really good fights though, probaly the best ufc i've ever seen.

Kyle|Lol The PK

Lol I predicted all the fights correctly.

Bisbing got hit so fucking hard, brain trauma. seriously.

And Lesnar was hilarious. He definitely banged his wife while drinking Coors light tonight.

Yeah i predicted all the fights. There was an amazing card tonight. And i don't disrespect Lesnar any less for that. He is absolutely right, he shouldn't have lost to Mir in the first place.  Oh and about his wife, she is FINEE. I would wanna get on top of her too :lol:

Fordalastime

And Lesnar was hilarious. He definitely banged his wife while drinking Coors light tonight.

Lol, yeah he woke up asking his team what happened. :D

Found it on 433 before seeing this thread. Stayed up all night, despite having a job interview today. Then at 6:30ish I have a power cut. Felt like shooting myself.

Instead of listening to his corner Bisping decided to tell them to shut it and calm down, what a fool. I had a lot of respect for him untill that fight, he clearly under-estimated Henderson and payed the price.

Lesnar "played" the bad guy in WWE so I guess he's used to hearing a sold out stadium boo. As for his fight he's clearly on another level; the damage done to Mirs face after one round was ridiculous.

haha yeah that punch sparked him out, Lesnar beat the shit out of Mir on the ground  :Hi:

http://mma-hits.com/fighters/brock-lesnar/ufc-100-brock-lesnar-vs-frank-mir-fight-video/

here's the lesnar-mir fight for ppl who havnt seen it, i'm glad brock lesnar won, at the end of the day, people say he can't fight, but is smashing somebody's face in not a tactic for fighting? i think at the end of the day, yeah brock lesnar isn't brilliantly tactical but he sure can smash some heads.

He pretty much showed he could be tactical in the fight by pinning Mir down and not giving him an oppertunity to get a submission hold at all. Wherever Mir moved to try and escape Lesnar was on it.

http://mma-hits.com/fighters/brock-lesnar/ufc-100-brock-lesnar-vs-frank-mir-fight-video/

here's the lesnar-mir fight for ppl who havnt seen it, i'm glad brock lesnar won, at the end of the day, people say he can't fight, but is smashing somebody's face in not a tactic for fighting? i think at the end of the day, yeah brock lesnar isn't brilliantly tactical but he sure can smash some heads.

He pretty much showed he could be tactical in the fight by pinning Mir down and not giving him an oppertunity to get a submission hold at all. Wherever Mir moved to try and escape Lesnar was on it.

Spose you could say that's tactical, but that's really just using strength as your advantage, it's what anyone would do to somebody who is smaller than them.

Spose you could say that's tactical, but that's really just using strength as your advantage, it's what anyone would do to somebody who is smaller than them.

I don't see how it isn't tactical? I thought Brock did an amazing job the whole fight.. Mir didn't have a chance and he even said after the fight about how he just had no chance because of the way Brock fought. Even though there was a huge disadvantage in weights I still think Brock did what he went there to do.. His post-match speech was just crack up to be honest.. In saying this I still think Brocks attitude is pretty lame.

I was pretty disappointed with the result of the first match.. I didn't think sexima deserved the win at all..

I fucking loved Henderson's ko. ;)

pretty sweet fights bisping got fucking rocked, gsp owned big suprise everyone knows hes a fucking badass, was dissappointed with the lesnar mir fight, all brock is, is fucking huge with clubs for hands, but he uses his strength to his advantage very well.

Fordalastime

pretty sweet fights bisping got fucking rocked, gsp owned big suprise everyone knows hes a fucking badass, was dissappointed with the lesnar mir fight, all brock is, is fucking huge with clubs for hands, but he uses his strength to his advantage very well.

Yea, hard to do anything when you have 265 pounds of muscle laying on top.

Kyle|Lol The PK

haha yeah that punch sparked him out, Lesnar beat the shit out of Mir on the ground  :Hi:

Lmfao yeah, Mir looked like the elephant man after the fight was over xD

haha yeah that punch sparked him out, Lesnar beat the shit out of Mir on the ground  :Hi:

lmfao I thought the same thing, his face was literally swelled up like a balloon :|

haha yeah that punch sparked him out, Lesnar beat the shit out of Mir on the ground  :Hi:

lmfao I thought the same thing, his face was literally swelled up like a balloon :|

HAHAHAHHAHA. He got fucking K0ed. He didnt stand a blood chance. Im surprised if he remembers who his family is.