Epic female screams

gfdgfd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gRMfJYTYhA

jeez, i didn't know the screams were done by a woman till i watched the video, know any better female screams? obviously she's not that good, but i don't think i've heard many bands were the screaming is mainly done by a woman.

Post songs which have female screams in :P

edit:

found this. pretty cool
Cholesterol

Man I despise that band, Stupid scene kids

Check out Mr.Bungle who perfected witty genre-hopping way back in the 90'sĀ  :D

Theyre not scene o.O are they..? i like the music, but i guess i can see what you mean about the scene aspect, fucking hate scene kids.

Cholesterol

Theyre not scene o.O are they..? i like the music, but i guess i can see what you mean about the scene aspect, fucking hate scene kids.

I was a bit harsh in my statements, its just not my cup of tea, different strokes for different folksĀ  :D

It's iwrestledabearonce, not I wrestled a bear once, and they're far from scene :nice:

You're splitting hairs here, and i know it is. people say it with and without spaces, it really makes no difference.

Sorry, but the people posting here saying "ow my ears" if it's a topic titled "Epic female screams" and in the first post, it mentions songs with screaming in, yet you do not like screaming, why did you even click the links? pretty unintelligent thing to do on your parts.

Sorry, but the people posting here saying "ow my ears" if it's a topic titled "Epic female screams" and in the first post, it mentions songs with screaming in, yet you do not like screaming, why did you even click the links? pretty unintelligent thing to do on your parts.

Boredom.Ā  :unsure2:

Ah but violent music is funnn :P and gdgd Berniej, atleast you're not one of the mongs who watches something they know for sure they won't like, then complains about it.