Fuck.

Jim

Prom isn't that big here in Britland. Well, atleast in my part of Britland anyway. Also, no. I wasn't scapin'. I was watching MTV Cribs all night.

Prom isn't that big here in Britland. Well, atleast in my part of Britland anyway. Also, no. I wasn't scapin'. I was watching MTV Cribs all night.

uk proms suck dick backwards, i never went to mine because... i went to cheap ass school with pussy ass people who don't know how to party. ( well most of them, there was few cool ppl in my class tho, we kicked a party with them on dat day anyway. )

I'm from the UK and my prom was amazing. Left prom at like 11pm and then went to a house party after with most people from prom and left that at like 5am.

I'm from the UK and my prom was amazing. Left prom at like 11pm and then went to a house party after with most people from prom and left that at like 5am.

House parties are pretty comman here, and if there isn't a house party we just spill out onto the streets.
Cholesterol

No offence, but I'm loling at this. The people who didn't go to prom, were you all at home scaping?

I was at home wondering where did it all go wrong  :sorry: eventually I cried myself to sleep
ImWell Skill

LOL. On my prom there was a proper Alcohol/ Drugs search if a glimmer of a can was in sight you woulda been shot. So We went round the back... ingenious. That was my first night of trying a cigar too. Now i live in Cuba and im hooked.

In Britain we have a Valedictory Dinner which is basically prom. If you don't go to prom i expect you either have a rl crisis...or your really sad and stay at home scaping. Get out and be fuckin social.