Granite Maul Double Kills

Will

Have you ever been a victim of a double kill?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been a victim of a double kill?

• Once
    • A few times
    • More then 5
    • 10 plus
    • Too many to count

Has this ever happened to you?! Read the whole thread. Thanks.

You just bought your pking supplies at G.E. and are ready to head off. You log out and onto a Bounty Hunter world and if your a low level like me.. you want to get a target so you get better loot right? Well thats always what I do. So you sit and wait.. and wait.. normally for an hour after that you finally are relieved that you now have a target.

After searching for where he is, you set up a fight. Confident that you can kill him you both pot, and attack. Around half hitpoints you pull out your trusty granite maul, and spec. Kayyoohhh!!! But wait.. he pulled his out .2 seconds after you and speced .2 seconds after you... you see his HP at 0, but he doesn't fall down before he specs? So now you died aswell.

Now you run back franticly trying to remember where he was at when he died and look for your loot. Oh there are the two bones.. oh great. NO LOOT! Wow you think.. I just wasted 75k+ (probably) and 1 hour to get no loot, even though I deserve the kill.

To be honest, this isn't really a big deal the first one.. two.. or maybe three times. But for me this has occurred over and over again like I'm in RuneScape's version of Groundhog Day.

Jagex.. please fix this glitch. Or atleast make it so I can still atleast get some kind of loot? One other thing is when you kill your target like this you don't lose EP if you both die. Atleast that's a plus.

Thanks for reading

- For Teh Best

If this has happened to you please post!

Smited B O W

erm, only ever happened to me were we both got the loot, bad glitch for you though.

Maybelle you should pk instead of standing around for 1 hour, might make you feel better.

Happen to me a few times, but when I return to get loot, I receive something.  :ph43r:

You should post this on runescape forums, and see what others have to say about it. Probably a glitch  (n)

learn to eat! lol jk

i've gone through the same scenario a couple of times, it is stressing but

i always get good loot after i die, lol

its never happened to me. my strategy is get your specs off before the otherperson.  try getting them low hp 1st by having a good slash bonus with your scim. and max str bonus.  also i know its hard having a good def bonus at 1 def but wear varrock armor 1 , bear helm , and dhide it helps

Jagex.. please fix this glitch. Or atleast make it so I can still atleast get some kind of loot? One other thing is when you kill your target like this you don't lose EP if you both die. Atleast that's a plus.

Thanks for reading

- For Teh Best

If this has happened to you please post!

Do you think fagex is going to read this? rofl.

It's happened to me twice a long time ago, both times I've been able to track down my loot.

It's not that big of a deal, I actually find it amusing watching both characters dropping at the same time :)