[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Quests for 13-20 defence

Ownzxz

So I did Nature spirit and I have 2000 defence xp (level 13). I want 20 def but I wan't to get it by doing quests. What quests should I do for the xp?

Smited B O W

what lies below gives 2k def xp but gives acces to armoured zombies when you do defender of varrock which are one of the best ever training spots!

Here's the list of quests giving non-optional Defence, in order from least to greatest.(taken from Runescape Wikia, so please, check other fansites/ http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarticle.ws?article_id=1773 (lists heroes as giving 3075, and fremennik as giving a different amount))

* 500 - A Soul's Bane

* 600 - In Search of the Myreque

* 2,000 - In Aid of the Myreque

* 2,000 - Nature Spirit

* 2,000 - What Lies Below

* 2,625 - Heroes Quest

* 2,812 - The Fremennik Trials

* 5,000 - Between a Rock...

* 10,000 - Defender of Varrock

* 12,000 - Olaf's Quest

* 15,300 - Holy Grail

* 18,650 - Dragon Slayer

* 33,000 - King's Ransom

20 defence=4,470...

21 defence=5,018....

so you have a possibility to get 3017 exp total, in order to stay at 20 defence; I assume your at exactly 2kexp, if you aren't do the calculations yourself, I'm not responsible for you getting 21+def

so I'd recommend doing "What Lies Below" for Bork IF you plan on doing summoning, this will net you 1 quest point, and then following it up with either "a souls bane" or "in search of myreque", I would do "In Search of Myreque" because you get the shortcut from morton to canifis and 2 quest points. in total you will gain 3 quest points if you do it this way. this leaves you with either 418 exp or 518 exp push room till 21 defence

if your in it for quest points, "In search of myreque",and "in Aid of myreque"  this will net you 4 quest points, and access to the city of Burgh De rott. this leaves you with 418 exp push room till level 21 defence. doing this method opens up several other quests for the future

or you could do fremennik trials, which also opens up several quests for the future.

Please do verify that the information is not severly misguided, and will not result in you getting 21 defence. with whatever quests you choose, check other fansites before doing them, and make an informed decision.

I'd definitely do a quest for 20 def and not train it yourself!

This was the mistake I've seen people make and they regretted it ( not a big mistake but they rather got it through questing ).

I'd do or what Smited bow said or what Joe said : "if your in it for quest points, "In search of myreque",and "in Aid of myreque"  this will net you 4 quest points, and access to the city of Burgh De rott. this leaves you with 418 exp push room till level 21 defence. doing this method opens up several other quests for the future"