[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

PJer?

~Rune

'Ight, well... I watched this kid's vid, was pretty good. In one clip, he had a TeleTab (4:05, and again at 4:15, and 4:58 Multiple times in the vid), but they don't work in BH, so who cares right?

Well, I then noticed that he got PJed in a clip, and came back, and the guy was in a fight, mk... He then precedes to PJ the kid in the middle of the fight, for "Payback".  THEN, I was talking to him, and he said that wasn't PJing, was just "Payback", although it really is PJing. (Then he said I know jackshit about pures, and I should get a rank in FOE? (I guess he thinks he's cool cause he apped?) Lmao...I wouldn't of posted this, but he's ignorant and thinks he knows o so much.)

The "Guy in Fault" - I Apana I

Here's the vid Link.

Go to  6:40 ->7:43-ish.

Btw, lol at ur "I Will hunt you down." part. Made me lol irl.

[Taken from Apana's APP thread]

and I've always wanted to be apart of Foe ever since I heard about it back in 06 on my first pure.

and...

I wasn't apart of FOE when I made and filmed the video, So I wasn't aware of the rules of FOE at the time. And how is that NH? Its called team pking just like what FOE does for a pk trip... The tab? Doesn't work, never tried to use it, and first time team pking.

And who are you to tell me to take MY video off youtube. If you don't like it then don't watch it. My upcoming video will be FOE Honor pking because pking in this video was what I thought to be honor. No rushing or pjing except for one payback kill on a pjer. I spoke with dave, he said it's alright but don't do it again. And like I said I wasn't apart of FOE and wasn't aware of how foe wants me to pk at the time.

So quit getting on my case about it and go do something constructive...

So.. you've known about foe and wanted to be apart of it since '06, yet you didn't even know they don't allow teleporting nor PJing? Yeah... almost had me?

As long as FOE members have video of proof of the pjer, they can make the pjer's life hell as payback. This was brought up in address leader boards in the past and we came up with that conclusion.

So maybe now people will think twice before pjing FOE members.

As long as FOE members have video of proof of the pjer, they can make the pjer's life hell as payback. This was brought up in address leader boards in the past and we came up with that conclusion.

Oh, so you can go and 1 item them, then tele right before you die, and pj them in mid fight? Wow, everyone on rs is turning out to be sad nerds... no lie. So, I guess that's 1/2 honour, and being chilidish. "You did it to me!!! Not fair!!!"

W/E.

This...

I sense a BANHAMMER coming soon!

O rlly? I've done nothing wrong, and if I was to be banned, whoever was to do that is completely childish.

And Lol at the "Think twice before pjing FOE Members". So, just because they are no honour, you guys no no honour them? yea.. thats real logical  :whistle:

Meh. Pjing isnt allowed in foe actually, but He looked like 1 iteming, if shit like this happens once... I dont really mind. He is obviously honor. Im going to make sure I Apana I is aware of this rule.

I sense a BANHAMMER coming soon!

O rlly? I've done nothing wrong, and if I was to be banned, whoever was to do that is completely childish.

And Lol at the "Think twice before pjing FOE Members". So, just because they are no honour, you guys no no honour them? yea.. thats real logical  :whistle:

Not you. I ment I Apana I.

we arent allowed to 1 item or teleport under ANY circumstances. however if its drags pking u can tag/pj.

and if its someone NH u can tag anywhere pretty much. not pj though O:

Oh, so you can go and 1 item them, then tele right before you die, and pj them in mid fight? Wow, everyone on rs is turning out to be sad nerds... no lie. So, I guess that's 1/2 honour, and being chilidish. "You did it to me!!! Not fair!!!"

W/E.

soo. no....

Meh. Pjing isnt allowed in foe actually, but He looked like 1 iteming, if shit like this happens once... I dont really mind. He is obviously honor. Im going to make sure I Apana I is aware of this rule.

Alrighty....

W/E.

Actually, all our pking rules still apply. No teleporting or 1 iteming. We try to make the game as fun as we can for our members, and us saying no to pay back will be giving every NH pker the opportunity to ruin pking for us.

EDIT: Seems like Alex fixed the problem. Let this be a message to people who wishes to NH us because we are FOE, don't expect us to show any respect for you.