[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Palestine or Isreal?

F R U M S

I know all you guys may not like Palestinians or W.E. but im palestinian and Isreal used to be called Palestine, and Obama should help us take it back from the jews honestly. Watch when jordan, palestinian refugees, egypt, syria, pratiacally the whole Middle east who hates Isreal will just go to war, and destroy them. Hopefully :) We had so manyy rallys in the U S A Obama says somthing is going to chage :o But what :)?

I know all you guys may not like Palestinians or W.E. but im palestinian and Isreal used to be called Palestine, and Obama should help us take it back from the jews honestly. Watch when jordan, palestinian refugees, egypt, syria, pratiacally the whole Middle east who hates Isreal will just go to war, and destroy them. Hopefully :) We had so manyy rallys in the U S A Obama says somthing is going to chage :o But what :)?

Your diapers.

ripendisease

Holy shit. Why are you bitching about "your land"? You, and the last ten generations of your family have not had possession over that land. Things changed. Get over it.

just let them have that little tiny ass piece of land. Geeze. It's not that big of a deal. I don't see why everyone has to be all up in arms about it.

• 1 month later...
Ethan|Unicornz

ISRAEL MOTHERFUCKER IM JEWISH. Tbh Jews were also kicked out of that land, but by the Romans, quite a while a ago. And we wants it backĀ  :p

Kyle|Lol The PK

originally it was the jews land. anyway no one in america cares about that conflict. we won't get involved unless we have to or we can make a huge profit from it and still look somewhat good. yeah it's sad.

elliot/elek0n

time to end you and your filth topic Ā beginning of time jews had that land during romans power came they destroyed most of the jews and a few tribes were left then around 1400 A.D mouhhamed or w.e created islam by doing this he needed a religoin similar to the arab race the only one was close were hebrews who converted to judasim so muhhamed took followers and took mecca, when medina a holy jewish land mouhammed and his followers killed the jews thier and converted the rest to muslim(pernoucned mooslim) then mouhammed offerd a deal we will not take ur land if u pay a tax. when 2nd caliph came he dis hounerd mouhammeds agreeing and said this is islamic land now and got rid of the jews killing every single one of them and killed the 3rd tribe of the medina jews. medina was jewish land........... now mooslims have it when the houlacasut happend no 1 gave a shit cuz jews were very little populated in lands when hitler killed 6m jews and 44m non jews died because of him but hitler also hated black ppl but they didnt live thier at the time. but who allied with hitler? the mooslim arabs they destroyed jewish homes and forced them out but some jews looked very similar to arabs, and mooslims so that tactic didnt work out well, when england won paelistian land the un and england had a final attempt of getting rid of jews from europe with out killing em they decdied to kill 2 birds with one stone. they moved them to thier former holy land which was thiers and wanted them to take on the rising arab mooslim power. now the conflict is huge only reason why an arab mooslim would hate jews is that they have isreal. some of u would say thier killing palestians first get facts number 1 paelistain population increased 15 percent in 3 years. they arent dieing. hamas and hezbullah killed 4k palistans or w.e in 3-4 years israel only 5k in 10 years during wars. ppl who hate jews now are poerful people or rich white kids who are bored and have nothing to do and like south park and family guy. which those 2 shows created by jews. now ppl hate mooslims because they are rising and ethnocentric race who only care about other moolims and have a deep hatred who else isnt mooslim. mooslims are voilent and like to start trouble example you are one mooslim filth(i am not jewish im athiest) and dont complain about ur land that you took during the crusadeds its the jews land know wtf ur talking about and i say we should get rid of mooslims before they get rid of us. and u hate jews but a rabbi wrote the quran? mouhammed had many jewish wives? l000000000l history lesson l000l gf(im bored) u arabs suck ass one war i heard 6 arab countrys vs israel and u guys lost u suck sht im serious its like in runescape lvl 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 vs 110

To be honest from what i learned in school israel has been kicking your ass for years now due to our help, I dont think we will start helping you now. and i highly doubt those countries can take over, Most of them are 3rd world countries.

Funny how you all go to war and kill each other for a god that has so far been proven doesn't exist. All that is proven is that people like Jesus had brain tumors that fucked them over. Yet you all sit there and kill each other for no reason and make topics on forums on who you like the most? You're both human beings, jewish or muslim and only a fucking ignorant moron would thing differently.

elliot/elek0n

str pr4y ur a stupid idiot how do jews take ur money moron ur a 14 ur old boy no 1 wants 4 dollars and ur prob some muslim hating on jews if i had to chose between jews or terrorist i rather have a safe environment than a bomb zone and stop watching family guy and south park both of those shows are created and written by jews

str pr4y ur a stupid idiot how do jews take ur money moron ur a 14 ur old boy no 1 wants 4 dollars and ur prob some muslim hating on jews if i had to chose between jews or terrorist i rather have a safe environment than a bomb zone and stop watching family guy and south park both of those shows are created and written by jews

That was pretty anti muslimĀ  :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: