[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

wtf?, pokemon rap lmao!@

TJ

lol nice i used to love pokemon as a kid =) every time i made a goal in soccer my mom used to buy me a pack of pokemon cards... lmao and i was sick so i made like 2 a game or more =) max i made was 7 and i was bankin that day haha

• 1 month later...

lol nice i used to love pokemon as a kid =) every time i made a goal in soccer my mom used to buy me a pack of pokemon cards... lmao and i was sick so i made like 2 a game or more =) max i made was 7 and i was bankin that day haha

i dont play soccar, but im thinking 7 goals in soccar is more than the entire team gets a game?

Wow people are right, you do have the mind of a 12 year old

Fuck you ass hole, and the fucking horse you rode in on. :angry:

Watch who you're talking to, you whore.

Oh i'm so fucking scared of a nerd who sits in his grandma's basement and jack's to flaming.

Oh i'm so fucking scared of a nerd who sits in his grandma's basement and jack's to flaming.

You shut the fuck up you little two faced faggot. You've already been fucked up on these forums once and you sucked dick and cried to get back, so quit acting like a fucking hardass because in all honesty it only makes you look worse.

You shut the fuck up you little two faced faggot. You've already been fucked up on these forums once and you sucked dick and cried to get back, so quit acting like a fucking hardass because in all honesty it only makes you look worse.

... So when some one is calling me out, and making rude and offensive comments.

I am to keep my mouth shut? is that what you are saying? and i didn't  "suck dick" to get back into foe.

I was asking people like admins to reinstate my forum account. I had been muted (temp bann) for 1 week.

And it ended up being a 1.5month bann was kinda frustrating. I talk to some people and we were able to figure something out.