[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

"click to enter"

Eye.

Don't get me wrong, i love the new fourms and the way we present them but my laptop is in for repair and i can't get firefox and i dislike how when you "click to enter" it opens a new page now i understand thats impossible to fix but i think thats unnessacary now, because

Foe pk vid 3 is out and any Frequent quests/members of Foe don't even watch the video after the first time, But the REAL rant is becase

it opens a new window and i can't figure out a way to make it go under my tabs -.-

Overall i just think that the "click to enter" screen is not really needed anymore im sure some of you disagree with me completely who are on fire fox and it just opens a new tab, and like i said any Frequent members have seen the video.

Just my idea on it, nothing SERIOUS and im gonna get my ass flamed off for it  (n)

Instead of clicking the thing that says click to enter, click the link that says "forums" directly underneath, that doesn't open a new window.