Need Help Designing a Workout

Env

I'm still a beginner when it comes to lifting, but I at least know my way around the gym and how to use most machines and do most lifts. Currently at 5'8" and 128 lbs :[ I'm gonna start focusing on my bulk and really put on some weight though. So as far as my workout plan, I'm just looking to start simple with lots of compound lifts and whatnot but I still want to work each muscle equally. I'll go to the gym tonight and try to find my 1 rep maxs if that helps.

Workout A

Squat 3x5

Bench 3x5

Deadlift 1x5

Workout B

Squat 3x5

Press 3x5

Power Clean 5x3

It wants me to do this only 3 days a week? Just seems like its neglecting a lot of muscle groups, or am I wrong?

S 6 I 6 N 6

Compound lifts inadvertently hit just about every muscle group. Compounds are Bench, Squat, Deadlift, Military Press... etc so you're not really neglecting anything.

S 6 I 6 N 6

Ok, would it be bad to do this 5 days a week instead of 3?

I'm still a beginner when it comes to lifting

You could do a 5 day split but i'd work my way up so i get use to working out that much first.

If you still want to do a 5 day split don't just work out Monday - Friday. Do like:

Monday: Chest

Tuesday: Off

Wednesday: Back

Thursday: Off

Friday: Shoulders:

Saturday: Legs

Sunday: Bicep / Tricep

Split it up however you like, that was just an example. Too much volume in 5 days, not enough recovery.

One big thing people neglect other than legs is Recovery. When i have an off day; the moment i get off work i come home and just lay the fuck in bed and watch tv hahaha i don't move!