"GAME" says the PJer

God Sworded

God Sworded

You know what you stupid PJ'er? You can hop and ride. Don't fricken say "GAME" when you PJ someone. First off, it makes you look like an IDIOT. and I can't EXPLAIN how annoying that gets.

Barrage -> DDS -> Gmaul

Barrage -> DClaws <-PROD

Barrage -> DBow

And then you get these stupid 2011 SW prods w/ 99 Magic + Range and like super low combat running around two shotting kids.

PJ'ers can go die in a hole. ^.^

God Sworded

get the tab ready

I don't use tabs...

:shifty:

Ahaha, I don't in honesty. I don't mind dying with a Dscim, Dds, Some barrage runes, and my magic short bow. :P

Sam|Stop Lying

get the tab ready

I don't use tabs...

Ahaha, I don't in honesty. I don't mind dying with a Dscim, Dds, Some barrage runes, and my magic short bow. :P

God Sworded

get the tab ready

I don't use tabs...

:unsure2: :ph43r:

Lol people have been complaining about this FOREVER.

I find it funny people are calling it 2011 Prod.

I was called a 2008 Prod back then, and it's even funnier now.

If you can't handle high levels with a low combat then quit the game cause you're not good enough.

Got A Big Un

i had enough of rushers i survive them all the time but its just the fact they stand there hiding under a plant with prot melle on all day sweating it out and waiting to get a kill then if u attack them back they tele