In a merching clan? heads up

Eye.

I don't know if anyone knows this or not, but i've been told that a clan was merching limp's at over 1k each... and jagex

soon learned about this and they LOCKED the item in the Ge set at that price before the Obvious 500GP increase

in under 48 Hours witch is a little over 500Gp.. so people who spent a good 100-200mill on limps are pretty muched

got Gg'd after they said that they are locking them for a month? no some of them can of course hold it out for a month...

Also if you don't know what a merching clan is *A CC of people buys out a certen item example limp's at 500Gp now, with all of them bought out of the grand exahnge, they have no choice but to skyrocket so they hit over 1000GP 500gp increase right? NO insane incrase people spend hunderds of thousands of millions on the item and they they set a "dump" date when they dump all the items back into the GE and make insane profit

True or false? they numbers are not EXACT. but i've herd from 2-3 people that it's true?

On another note, i've also herd there maybe a 3rd Age stattue introduced in the near future reaching higher then zaros  :lmao:

Merchanting clans only benefit the people that start the clan as they gain profits as the rest help them raise the prices of items.

Merchanting clans only benefit the people that start the clan as they gain profits as the rest help them raise the prices of items.

Yes! This ^

Chessy018 has a band of followers that rasie the price and she dumps a day before them and gets 10x richer  :ohmygosh:

You make shit loads through these merch clans, it's not hard.  Buy item at their set price, sell item just below their 'dump' price..

The leaders always dump before the rest anyway.