Need help!

Recking

Basically I'm trying to lose weight and get toned up by following a good diet/5 day workout routine which consists of cardio/And a hunger suppresent.

I'm trying to construct a routine/diet plan which I can follow daily. Have the routine set just confused about the diet and food I should be eating at what times. Also if you could specify a meal/snack that would help alot

Wake Up..

Lipo-6 (hunger suppressant/energy booster)

Bannana

30 minute cardio workout

???????

Weights work out

30 minute cardio session

Sleep

So if you could help me out as what I should be eating after which workout/cardio and If there's any otherust have supps bare in mind I'm looking for weight loss and toning up thanks x

This is basically what i do, except i do more running. Just make sure dont eat even when you feel like you should, if you can feel hungry past the suppresant then eat something healthy. Try not to snack though..

Dan| High Rating

ok, change ur eating routine to 5-6 meals a day - boosts ur metabolism and stops snacking.

If you want to lose fat then eat 500 calories under maintenence. Eat a range of low GI carbs (brown rice, sweet potato etc) and up ur protein and cut trans fats and keep monounsaturates and omega 3. From what i've tried eating carbs after 9pm isnt so good as it will just be turned into fat.

As far as your workout goes, when I cut I do HIIT, which seems to work faster for me in losing excess fat and I don't find I lose muscle mass from it. However if you think low intensity cardio works for you then do what feels best because peoples bodies respond in different ways.

Lastly, as far as supplements go I think green tea has been used by many people to help aid fat loss.

Goodluck.