Question.

Rick

Wondering if that is any good, and how many times do you do the sets?

like every day?

every other day?

Help me please:) ty.

Well, I used to do pushups everyday until I read something about having rest days because during those rest days you want your muscles to repair themselves so you can go all out.

I used to only do about 30 pushups in a row, but now I can crank out about 80 good ones.

The key is being consistent about pushups, good form, and also mixing it up a bit. Do wide grip, closed, regular, clap, Spartan, etc and if that isn't enough then start doing weighted pushups with a backpack. Pushups are great if you can't go to a real gym.

S 6 I 6 N 6

There is something called Over training, especially when you train to muscle failure. You need to let your body recover. There is nothing wrong with pushups, but every day.. yeah don't do that.

If you're looking to just do body weight exercises then you need to do more than push ups. Go to wal-mart or any other fitness store. I know walmart sells a door jam pull up bar, i have on in my room that i bought when we had really bad 2ft snow this past year and i couldn't make it to the gym.

Go here for a list of body weight exercises that can easily be done in your room while you're watching your bot:

http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/tipsandtricks/a/basictraining.htm

gym memberships are 20-30bucks a month :D cut a lawn or something

Lol:P

No you see, the reason I'm doing this is because I bet with some mates to the first one to achieve 50+ pushups without failing.

Now we all are kinda sportive and when I tested about 3 times I topped on around 35. I have no clue if this is whether good or not, but so my only goal is to do them push ups;p I though the fastest way to achieve is to practise them.