Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Ethan's Cartoon Request Thread!

Ethan|Unicornz

Ethan|Unicornz

OK, getting a few more requests now, and not having quite as much time to do them at the moment (applying for a private highschool) so anyway, moving prices up to 3m per. Everyone who already requested is still at 2m unless you feel like paying the extra. Thanks to you guys for liking my artwork and giving me some publicity, ily  <3. Gonna start work on the newest requests now, but might take a bit longer than normal.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• gfdgfd

• Ethan|Unicornz

• Roberto

IRC Nickname: Roberto

Request:

Male

Statius Helm

Statius Plate Body

Statius Plate Legs

Fury

Fire Cape

Climbing boots

adamant defender

chaotic rapier

Text: Crazzot

Anything Extra:

I'll give you 5m :)

Ethan|Unicornz

IRC Nickname: Roberto

Request:

Male

Statius Helm

Statius Plate Body

Statius Plate Legs

Fury

Fire Cape

Climbing boots

adamant defender

chaotic rapier

Text: Crazzot

Anything Extra:

I'll give you 5m :)

OK. Will be having a bit more time to work on requests, might even be able to get to this one by the weekend/early next week, especially since we are getting out of school early from thursday until tuesday, but be prepared for it to be a little later since I have quite a few requests that still need doing.

IRC Nickname:[Foe]Dravid

Request:Robin, Mind Body, Black Chaps, Ranger Boots, Mage Book, Fury, Fire Cape, Chaotic Rapier.

Text:Dravid

Anything Extra:if u can do animation make it flash 99 range mage and str

Ethan|Unicornz

OK, due to the giant amount of requests I'm getting, prices are now moved to 5m. Again, none of you who requested before this have to pay that much, unless you love me so much that you want to  <3

EDIT: got some stuff to be doing, also making a banner for someone's clan who is paying me quite a lot extra to be first priority so might not get to you guys' requests for a little bit, sorry for the inconvenience.

Ethan|Unicornz

IRC Nickname:Cinema_Spec

Request:

Text:Cinema Spec

Anything Extra:

Please post what I'm supposed to do lol... I can't draw anything if you didn't specify anything for me to daw

Ethan|Unicornz

Sorry for inactivity on these, banner took a while and from there I've been doing other things. I'll be doing some work on as many as I can get to today (out of school at 12:40 because of state testing), so watch this topic if your request was near the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

IRC Nickname: 9rave.

Request: Just a character like those above in Max Mage; eg. Zuriels, Wizzy Boots(not Inf), Arcane Stream, SoL, but with a Yellow P hat, with spiky yellow hair and a long yellow beard.

Text: Connect.

#Extortion

Anything Extra: Nope.

IRC Nickname: [Foe]Mark|Devil

Request:

A nice cartoon of a person wielding a:

Blue phat,Fury, 3th age robes, rapier, mage book, wizard boots, fire cape, with some nice graphicks.

Text: I'd like to have my rsn in it: I Pk Devilz

Anything Extra:

Paying 5m if its very good, and 4m is you make me 1. Tyvm! and i hope you read it!

Ethan|Unicornz

OK guys, sorry again about the inactivity on these, I've had a lot of shit to do, but school is ending in a few weeks so if they're not done by then, they'll be going very quickly after that.

Ethan|Unicornz

Unacceptable Ethan, you'll hear from my lawyer within a week. Good day to you sir.

will be on it soon as school ends (June 22nd), sry to you and everyone else who has a request going.

requesting a sig, whatever you wanna do, as long as you do the Entire THING IN EXACTLY 3 minutes and 47 seconds...

paying 9,381 gps